Media Conor Mcgregor: "F*ck Ilia Topuria, Don't Give a F*ck About Him" - "F*ck Usman Too, He's a Bum"

Hot mess. Sport has passed him by. I don't give a damn about Conor either, but who turns away from a trainwreck?

Conor could use a black baby genetics. He can train the next McGregor Champion with Kamaru's genes, way better cardio output

Account hacks and tainted supplements, it’s an epidemic really

And no way is Connie staying sober when he runs a pub and alcohol brand
He needs to get on that Yacht, pull the anchor, and just drift off into sunset

Only one man playing poker on that session?

Kamaru Usman breaks silence on UFC 246 Twitter hack: 'It's a really sad and scary world we live in'

and fuck you @svmr_db for posting that without context and causing a derail. If I were a mod I'd give you dubs

Hacked

1716266006784.gif

Cringey as fuck. Usman is completely unlikable, imo. Who in the UFC talks about fucking another guy’s wife on social media?

View attachment 1044487

Lowlife.
It's very different from his usual LL Cool J manner.. maybe the guy who said it's Ali is right lol. Usman has also quoted Conor more than anybody else, dude is a Conor fan so.. Idk maybe it hurt his feelings since Conor is his idol and to quote the Boondocks he had a... Ummm I can't say that ig so let's just say he had a "moment".

I can’t believe there are actually people who think Usman was the one behind those tweets. Pretty obvious he was hacked.

Kamaru Usman breaks silence on UFC 246 Twitter hack: 'It's a really sad and scary world we live in'

and fuck you @svmr_db for posting that without context and causing a derail. If I were a mod I'd give you dubs

Attachments

• how-dare-you-ashamed.gif
    how-dare-you-ashamed.gif
    66.8 KB · Views: 0
Wtf is wrong with his face? Looks like he's swollen of fucking prednisone. Dude's lips are massive.

Back