Rumored Conor Mcgregor faces paternity claim from single mum to prove he is girl's dad

Unfortunately it was almost always gonna end this way....

Too much temptation, glad Dee will be set for life either way, she seems like a good woman, and I'm sure Conor will one day if he hasn't already realised that it wasn't worth it.

Take the test. It costs $200 and its a swab in your mouth, not blood. Then call her a bitch and sue for slander.

He’s gonna spend a Bugatti avoiding something simple. He knows what he did.

Oh and all you nut huggers incel man babies, you bet if I had my hand up a girls skirt in a hotel room at 1:30 it wasn’t because I was planning on discussing Platonic world dualism and the unbearable lightness of being.
<Lmaoo> You need DNA tests of both: kid and Conor, lol. Conor doing DNA test will only tell how much Irish he really is.
She need to do some legal actions, but if Conor is not father, then she risks a lot of money... If whole affair happened in 2017, it's kinda silly she didn't make any moves.
If she wants to prove Conor is father, photos are not enough, take legal actions if you 100% sure Conor is father.
How complicated it is?

He’s been with Dee for years.

How could he impregnate another woman when he is in a committed relationship with Dee?
giphy.gif

In Conor’s defence he chose to be at SBG. Ireland is notorious for being one of the only predominantly Protestant countries to enforce arranged marriages. Conor was probably forced to marry dee
Their not married

Probably likely that Dee was realistic about Conor's fame, and that shit was gonna happen. Probably OK with it considering she won't have to worry about money in her lifetime.

I would claim both of the ladies, tbh. But I am guessing they would not be interested... :D

Well, whoever you are, whatever you look like, however old you get, you'll always have a chance with both of them should you obtain the one thing that makes them interested.

womans-face-peeking-out-of-a-pile-of-money-picture-id71418271

9296034-0-image-a-29_1549068913315.jpg

No doubt this was premeditated. She probably pretended to spit it out, went for the glass, and loaded it in an oral syringe, ready for manual insemination.

she just deleted her instagram

Back