Rumored Conor Mcgregor faces paternity claim from single mum to prove he is girl's dad

Is he dumb? She’s taking a picture of him with his hand in her crotch blatantly and he allows it?

It must be preapproved with Dee that he can fuck around

I though that Dee had some balls, but apparently, she’s just a pushover like Melania.

Damn! Conor is front page in all the tabloids with this shit. Just noticed when I went to grab some apple juice for my daughter haha

I though that Dee had some balls, but apparently, she’s just a pushover like Melania.
Or she's a cool chick who's like, whatever, you deserve the rock&roll lifestyle for a bit.

Or she's a cool chick who's like, whatever, you deserve the rock&roll lifestyle for a bit.

‘Cool chick’ who likes for the father of her children to be trawling random skanks for VDs every other weekend.

<YeahOKJen>

Is he dumb? She’s taking a picture of him with his hand in her crotch blatantly and he allows it?

It must be preapproved with Dee that he can fuck around

Screen-Shot-2016-03-23-at-10.06.00.png

As you can see in the picture on the right, Conor has a very strict "no photos" policy when hanging out with his hoes.

He was drunk, high, and coked out when he was with his new baby mama, and she caught him off guard with that photo.

<Lmaoo> You need DNA tests of both: kid and Conor, lol. Conor doing DNA test will only tell how much Irish he really is.
She need to do some legal actions, but if Conor is not father, then she risks a lot of money... If whole affair happened in 2017, it's kinda silly she didn't make any moves.
If she wants to prove Conor is father, photos are not enough, take legal actions if you 100% sure Conor is father.
How complicated it is?
The hell are you talking about? The DNA test is the legal action, she can force Mcnugget to take one with a paternity claim.

You fools. That's Colin McGreggory. Just another wanna be, trying to look like Conor.

The hell are you talking about? The DNA test is the legal action, she can force Mcnugget to take one with a paternity claim.
Then do it. Like I said, how complicated it is? Take legal action and take money, if you're sure Conor is father.

Whatever the truth may be, I hope it surfaces. Generally speaking, though: play stupid games, get stupid prizes.

Simply being a family man and not associating with some "particular" kind of people would prevent many of the "woes" of the "intangibles".

I, for one, w/o being a fan of Conor (on the contrary), hope he didn't do anything stupid. In case he did, he should man up and take responsibility for his offspring.

No worries.

The Conor fanboys here will be more than willing to adopt him, feed him, clothe him and pay for child support... with whatever they have left after binging on the Proper 12.

what dafuq is going on with that pram, jesus christ

1_JS174006289.jpg

and what dafuq sort of name is Clodagh

probably a celtic or vikign bullshit name from a serie on netflix...

Back