Rumored Conor Mcgregor faces paternity claim from single mum to prove he is girl's dad

<BronTroll1>

Edit: I thought this thread would get wastelanded fast as fuck, but somehow it's still here.

This shit is likely a load of bollocks, sort of like the rape claims. These are shots in the dark by people who want to tear Conor down lol
Doesn't sound one bit far fetched to the rest of us

At least pull out ffs. Conor is dumber than I thought.

It probably is his kid there were rumours about this back in 2017.

What a coincidence that photos are shit quality. They are most likely fakes. And even if they were real whats the big deal. Butthurt haters always cry for pointless McGregor threads that aren't related to fighting but now they are talking shit for 50 pages.

What a coincidence that photos are shit quality. They are most likely fakes. And even if they were real whats the big deal. Butthurt haters always cry for pointless McGregor threads that aren't related to fighting but now they are talking shit for 50 pages.

Just kisses!

Not really surprised with Conors fame that this has happened. It would be hard not to plow random females with Conors status.

I have no problem if Conor fucked her.

I have done a fair bit of cheating a few years back too, but once I got married I changed.

Lets remember, all these top class girls throw themselves at him.

I say ride away to fuck. But he should carry AND use his own rubbers.
Nice marriage you have. Time for shit post about Conor 24/7. For sure not your first account

I remember khabib not hugging a tv reporter and he told her that After handshake it would be inappropriate. I joked that he is right because of metoo and moden feminism.

Now conor could be the father and she be telling the truth but it's scary how this story blew up because she took a fan pic with him and that was the only thing needed for this to become a big time story.

At least tell him before you name the poor kid.....

Theres no proof of that yet? You can't seriously believe some irish chav talking about a man worth multi millions

Isn’t there a picture of Conor with his hand up her skirt? While not exact proof definitely what is called evidence.

Back