• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Media Conor McGregor hitting a boxing machine in Ireland

Hardest hitting lightweight ever?

• Total voters
UsKRDrc.gif
That's the genius who's choosing which fighters to sign.

Depends how the machine is set up..

Ive hit in the 800s on one of those here in Canada...not sure how accurate it is .
I hit one and got 960 lol
That was 15 years ago, and I have no faith in their accuracy.
With that being said, I want the next red panty night
<FookIsThatGuy>

<{JustBleed}>

I feel for the euro male testicles. They should stop wearing teh gf jeans.
"There are two types of balls. There are big, brave balls, and there are little, mincy f*ggot balls. Your dicks have driving clarity of vision. But they're not clever; they smell pussy, and they want a piece of the action. And you thought you smelled some good ol' pussy, and have brought your two little, mincey, f*ggot balls along for a good ol' time.

But you've got your parties muddled up. There's no pussy here, just a dose that will make you wish you were born a women. Like a prick, you're having second thoughts. You're shrinking, and your two little balls are shrinking with ya."

Bullet Tooth Tony.

Deflating back into his true Manlet form
You love to see it

Good to see former UFC superstar Connie Mcgriddle having a good time at the bar with the boys, punching the ole boopy boppy game and telling the lads how he used to do this on old mans faces

I believe 856 was my best..

Won a round of beers for my table against an older and bigger Portuguese guy back in the day...

He punched 850 and i wasnt about to lose so i summoned what i could and beat him with 856 ..he then said no more and it was it lol we played round after round till someone gave up ...or couldn't beat the score...

It was a glorious UFC bar night...

Another Sherdog tall tale.

Sherbros are truly elite.

Back