Media Conor McGregor hitting a boxing machine in Ireland

Hardest hitting lightweight ever?

• Total voters
iphonedo-ace-ventura.gif
Lol, whenever you're ready sir.

i know those machines probably aren’t accurate in terms of psi, but are the scores accurate relative to each other? in other words, if one guy hits at 800 “psi,” and the other guy hits 1000, can we say that the 1000 guy hits harder? or are the scores kinda random?

Usually depends on the machine and how its calibrated sir.

Yeah the guy who cut an insane amount of weight and looked like a corpse weighing in who also has a longer reach than Mirko Cro Crop never hit hard. He used to flatline people off glancing shots like he done to Poirier for example
He hit Dustin behind the ear. It's the same shot Serra hit gsp with. You don't have to make direct contact behind the ear to hurt them

AW2L.gif

Last edited:
He hit Dustin behind the ear. It's the same shot Serra hit gsp with. You don't have to make direct contact behind the ear to hurt them

AW2L.gif

I think got him with elbow too. And it seems it hits him in the sweetest spot -almost back of the head. But the most impressive thing are the follow up shots. Especially the last two. So accurate and wicked. Now those really put Dustin out in this gif. Lesser shots and I think Dustin recovers. He did it a lot at FW back in the day.

How can Conor go out in public looking like that? He should have at least three popped collars.

@Davidjacksonjones how funny is this, we was just talking about this yesterday!!! after you broke that punch machine :D . looks like Conor see our posts on sherdog and tried to copy your numbers, which he was nowhere near bless him
Hahaha, his power is no match for us 7'6 Sherdoggers who outweigh him by 200 lbs of pure muscle

Depends how the machine is set up..

Ive hit in the 800s on one of those here in Canada...not sure how accurate it is .
I know a girl that hit 902 in a bar she managed in Whitecourt, AB. We played a weekend gig at her bar. She was a farm girl from Saskatchewan. She was very fit. But 902.. I don’t think so.

So I don’t think they’re very accurate.

Dana is more a kickboxer
Dana’s kicks are lethal bro , trust

Rogan taught him

AW2L.gif

One of the weird little oddities of the McGregor story is that Stephens was actually right about him in terms of pure power.

How dangerous Conor was had to do with a mixture of his undoubted power but also his excellent technique, understanding of the sport and reactions. Malinaggi described his power as good but not 'oh my god' level and I think thats about right.

Its why the Floyd fight was such a ludicrous heist when you think about it - they maanged to sell the idea that if he could get to Floyd he could KO him with one shot, whereas he actually landed clean a couple of times on Floyd and it didn't faze him.

Back