Media Conor McGregor & Jake Gyllenhaal in ROAD HOUSE

Is he even acting?

• Total voters
I’m 35. The movie sucks and Patrick didn’t write it: he don’t care. You’re wrong. Get help and cope harder
You want me to cope yet you’re the one quoting something I said a year ago? Seems like I struck a nerve there, kid.

Imagine being 35 and still having the mentality you do. <45>

Even in this 3rd or 4th thread, we see folks saying it doesnt look that bad...

Yeesh

The trailer actually looked decent...until Conor with his overacting deluxe showed up.

Making Dalton a MMA fighter is kind of dumb. So is Conor also a MMA fighter? Can you compare their rankings?

You want me to cope yet you’re the one quoting something I said a year ago? Seems like I struck a nerve there, kid.

Imagine being 35 and still having the mentality you do. <45>
Nah babe. You said it today. Don’t back track and let me drain that

Roadhouse is the OG when prime Swayze was the bouncer.

Roid House is for casuals who never seen the OG Roadhouse with Conor in it juiced to the neck and eyeballs.

The funny thing is McGregor in real life is the kind of guy Dalton would have got rid of when he was making his selection who stays and goes as he wouldn’t have the mentality to be a real bouncer , just on that alone ruins the movie for me , Swayze was just a mellow guy who always played the tough guy and didn’t need to over achieve with dramatics on the screen he got real when it was time .

Edit : So he’s not a bouncer that’s a saver but still looks like a massive dumbed down action movie with just bad humor that’s predictable. Connors going to have way to many lines and should have had a leading boss he basically shadows like the original , this definitely isn’t for me it’s just another remake with worse character replacements .

Last edited:
I watched the trailer. Couple thoughts. Jake is a good actor and his movies are usually entertaining. Conor wasn't acting, he was just being himself.
In the end I guess that’s what will actually make this movie hilarious ? My ex girlfriends family actually taught Swayze how to dance , he used it in martial arts the movements in the original ( I never met him ) but there’s simply no way this is going to come off as genuine it’ll be an over the top action movie made for the newer generation that thinks this is a great movie . Lol

Nah babe. You said it today. Don’t back track and let me drain that
You commented on something I said a year ago. Reading comprehension takes you far in life, kid.

Keep the taste of Conor’s nuts in your mouth and continue to stay salty.
<Moves><Lmaoo>

You commented on something I said a year ago. Reading comprehension takes you far in life, kid.

Keep the taste of Conor’s nuts in your mouth and continue to stay salty.
<Moves><Lmaoo>
You just said it. That’s why I own your body

In the end I guess that’s what will actually make this movie hilarious ? My ex girlfriends family actually taught Swayze how to dance , he used it in martial arts the movements in the original ( I never met him ) but there’s simply no way this is going to come off as genuine it’ll be an over the top action movie made for the newer generation that thinks this is a great movie . Lol
Newer generation? You mean the current humans who exist? 😂😂😂😂

Watched the trailer.. Conor character is a violent cokehead manlet. They could not have chosen a better person for the role.

I for one am actually hoping for a decent remake, regardless of what I think of Conor. I am hoping he surprises us and is actually good in the movie. Likely not, but you never know. Going to go into the movie with an open mind as Jake seems to be a dude who wouldn't at this stage in his career be in a shit show of a movie. It might surprise us.

My guess is it will be utter trash like most movies that are made now.

Newer generation? You mean the current humans who exist? 😂😂😂😂
I’ve been watching movies since the 70”s I can tell you just how dumbed down movies have gotten . Lol

You get 1 or 2 good ones ( it’s actually difficult even finding bad / good horror movies that are purposefully bad they’re good ) and trust me I’m the master at finding them I actually draw horror art and have connections in the movie business and I guarantee no one can come out with as crazy films then I can if I ever get the green light I gave a few projects I’m going to be doing in the future .

Road House is actually very re watchable and really only the ending was kind of goofy but overall they made a good little fun film with excellent fight scenes I can basically predict this new one without even watching it and I’d bet the house it’ll have really annoying music in it to . Lol

It doesn't look that bad.

Oscar-worthy actually.

Back