Media Conor McGregor & Jake Gyllenhaal in ROAD HOUSE

Is he even acting?

• Total voters
Maximize cringe. Jake is a great actor but this isn't a good role for him and you can't ever have a manlet as the main villian. They should have casted The Mountain and Conor could have been a Tattoo type character.

This film will bomb.

I’ve been watching movies since the 70”s I can tell you just how dumbed down movies have gotten . Lol

You get 1 or 2 good ones ( it’s actually difficult even finding bad / good horror movies that are purposefully bad they’re good ) and trust me I’m the master at finding them I actually draw horror art and have connections in the movie business and I guarantee no one can come out with as crazy films then I can if I ever get the green light I gave a few projects I’m going to be doing in the future .

Road House is actually very re watchable and really only the ending was kind of goofy but overall they made a good little fun film with excellent fight scenes I can basically predict this new one without even watching it and I’d bet the house it’ll have really annoying music in it to . Lol
I just made a thread about the Eiger Sanction Im sure youve watched it brotha. Now thats a mans movie by gawd.
Youre right.
Clint Eastwood was a bouncer btw.

I just made a thread about the Eiger Sanction Im sure youve watched it brotha. Now thats a mans movie by gawd.
Youre right.
Clint Eastwood was a bouncer btw.
It’s possibly if I did I’d have to watch it again I’m not familiar though off hand , Anywhich Way You Can is my favorite comedy though .

It’s possibly if I did I’d have to watch it again I’m not familiar though off hand , Anywhich Way You Can is my favorite comedy though .

Any which way you can lol Im sure I included it in one of the drunk movie nights I did on here years ago. I still throw it on when I get drunk and fall down my stairs and end up watching the tv down here. Its alot better than the first one.
Clints the man he doesnt pee sitting down like alot of the current "tough guy" actors that are out now.
I raise a glass to Jack Wilson
Edit I still sing the good guys and the bad guys alot from it.

I’ve been watching movies since the 70”s I can tell you just how dumbed down movies have gotten . Lol

You get 1 or 2 good ones ( it’s actually difficult even finding bad / good horror movies that are purposefully bad they’re good ) and trust me I’m the master at finding them I actually draw horror art and have connections in the movie business and I guarantee no one can come out with as crazy films then I can if I ever get the green light I gave a few projects I’m going to be doing in the future .

Road House is actually very re watchable and really only the ending was kind of goofy but overall they made a good little fun film with excellent fight scenes I can basically predict this new one without even watching it and I’d bet the house it’ll have really annoying music in it to . Lol
You are indeed correct sir. Barring a few exceptions, today’s movies are absolutely dumbed down and audiences have mostly followed suit … pick any really great movie, with a complex multi faceted story building gradually, nuanced characters, layered narrative, and most people under 40 will call it slow and boring.

Even an all time classic like “The Good, The Bad, The Ugly” - which isn’t some serious drama - I rewatched it recently with a 35yo: the first hour was deemed slow, boring, tedious, and the whole film was declared way too long and silly.

Maybe I’m old…

You are indeed correct sir. Barring a few exceptions, today’s movies are absolutely dumbed down and audiences have mostly followed suit … pick any really great movie, with a complex multi faceted story building gradually, nuanced characters, layered narrative, and most people under 40 will call it slow and boring.

Even an all time classic like “The Good, The Bad, The Ugly” - which isn’t some serious drama - I rewatched it recently with a 35yo: the first hour was deemed slow, boring, tedious, and the whole film was declared way too long and silly.

Maybe I’m old…
Well they haven’t butchered my favorite movie YET which is Highlander they did do a remake of my favorite horror/thriller movie though The Step Father which was watered down for audiences beyond belief that was the definition of a bland dumbed down movie for ..the theatre they just don’t make them like this anymore…

Any which way you can lol Im sure I included it in one of the drunk movie nights I did on here years ago. I still throw it on when I get drunk and fall down my stairs and end up watching the tv down here. Its alot better than the first one.
Clints the man he doesnt pee sitting down like alot of the current "tough guy" actors that are out now.
I raise a glass to Jack Wilson
Edit I still sing the good guys and the bad guys alot from it.
Eastwoods agent urged him not to do Every Which Way but Loose , we would have really missed out on a classic had it been scrapped .

Well they haven’t butchered my favorite movie YET which is Highlander they did do a remake of my favorite horror/thriller movie though The Step Father which was watered down for audiences beyond belief that was the definition of a bland dumbed down movie for ..the theatre they just don’t make them like this anymore…

I believe a new Highlander is either in the making or in planning …

They been talking about it for years , I won’t mind it but there’s just no way they won’t bottle it that will have over achievement and over the top acting probably with rap music to really annoy the hard core fans they just won’t figure out to add to the classic not revamp it . Lol

Douche-baggery peaking in this photo...

road-house-remake-jake-gyllenhaal-conor-mcgregor-header.jpeg

One more day to go brothas and we get bloody hell raising fun. I actually got put in jail going to see the bridge in this video. Fucking marine patrol are savages down there and sombitch arrested me for reckless driving. I wasnt even freakin speeding. One poor kid got arrested for spinning his tires in a parking lot and the judge made it sound like that was a really bad thing to do.
I did get a cool mug shot pic tho as im sexayyyy.

Conor`s whole career was made of acting like the out of control maniac. It's just him doing same thing only even more outlandish. He is playing same role he played in the UFC just multiplying it by 100. He does struggle to do interviews without his schtick tho. He stumbles a lot when just talking and not acting like he's crazy and out of control while not using profanity.

Just finished watching it, not a great movie not a bad one either. Conor's character was ridiculous though, but I guess intended to be amusing, the character was meant to be comedic I am sure of it lol. Definitely not a movie I will rewatch but definitely didn't hate it either.

Yeah but it likely wont suck, apparently it will star Henry Cavill and has a budget. If they remake Highlander 1 and 2 and be done with it then great...because all of them post 2 were fucking huge let downs.

Such a weird movie, the whole of it, awful fight "scenes", and they manage to make Conor look like the least agile/athletic fighter ever with cgi and a lot of right hooks lol.

I absolutely hate cgi in fight scenes unless they are super heroes lol.

Yeah but it likely wont suck, apparently it will star Henry Cavill and has a budget. If they remake Highlander 1 and 2 and be done with it then great...because all of them post 2 were fucking huge let downs.
Highlander 2 had virtually nothing to do with Highlander 1.

Back