Media Conor McGregor & Jake Gyllenhaal in ROAD HOUSE

Is he even acting?

• Total voters
Have you seen this gem where wrestler David Schultz smacks ABC reporter John Stossel?

I'm no wrasslin fan, but If you're going to put a camera in someone's face and interview them, the least you can do is be respectful (unless given a reason not to be).

Stossel was ABC's version of Ariel Helwani. My favorite part is that he literally had to run away because nobody would help him.

I heard the three ufc judges Sal Damato, Chris Lee and Doug Crosby, are all vying for the blind musician character Cody.

The director is having a tough time choosing bc all 3 can’t see shit when it comes to scoring a fight.
View attachment 962748
Just make it a 3 man blind band and get them away from us.

A lot of modern movies / remakes / reboots suck. I am a fan of the 80s & 90s classics like Terminator 1 & 2, the Schwarzenegger, Stallone, Van Damme movies. Roadhouse was very entertaining. They just entertained you. Modern films fall short and I just end up turning them off they're so bad.

TBH I don't think I've seen a good new action film in years. Dredd? That was pretty good.

This trash is disrespectful to Patrick Swayze.
Jake is a solid actor and a great film history. I am no fan of ConM but doesn't mean he won't be good in a film.
33 years on is a decent space for a remake. Roadhouse was okay but wasn't a an untouchable classic.

Word on the street is that producers were so blown away with Conor's acting chops they actually reversed his role with Jake and he's now the star of the show.

<mma4>

<36>

No idea what to expect from this.

All signs point to a shitty remake, but Jake G. is usually in decent stuff.

Too bad Hollywood has no more original ideas. Remakes, prequels, sequels, and spinoff are all we get these days.

Hollywood is a wasteland now.. 95% of content produced is utter trash.. They do have the odd good thing but I am starting to think that is made by accident.

113582495-3r7ehr.jpg
What i came for

27FE1BC2-97CF-4151-91A2-7B04A1EC820E.jpeg F47CD55A-E9C8-463E-ACB0-751E4D84797F.jpeg
Nothing will beat the original film
As a man who likes a petite figure on a lady 80’s-90’s suits me, sure I like a big ole dumper but I prefer a natural slim type

The 80s were a different time in the movie industry and titles like Road House found its biggest success years later with home media.

It's going to be a tough sell no matter how you slice it. The original movie is cheesy as hell and a remake with a new cast is potentially worse than a sequel.

Back