• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Conor McGregor & Jake Gyllenhaal in ROAD HOUSE

Is he even acting?

• Total voters
Hollywood at it again. Remaking a great film only to make it worse by casting Canrat.

Conors acting is great. Haters gonna hate

I was BIZZARELY old when I found out this mf was actually hardcore wrestling legend, Terry Funk:

Terry-Funk-Role-In-Roadhouse-1.jpg

If you need a great heel or a villainous movie henchman then Terry Funk is your man. He is one of the few guys that can make a guy like Ric Flair a sympathetic babyface. Witness a heel so evil and terrifyingly out of control that he nearly got the promotion kicked off of television for smothering Flair with a plastic bag.

Hollywood is pretty terrible in general these days, but they're even worse at action films, especially remakes of action films (the lone exception possibly being Death Wish)

Do we actually need a Roadhouse reboot? Wasn't there meant to be one with Rhonda Rousey? Huge Gyllenhaal fan but don't have high expectations for this movie, most of these 80's reboots are terrible. Conor should've been used in a Guy Ritchie film.

I always had resentment towards Patrick Swayze because he was a fake tough guy, but mostly because I wanted to fuck Jennifer Grey (until she got a nose job). He could’ve smashed Baby, instead he just pranced around acting like an aloof dance snob, while poor Baby needed someone to take her virginity.... I will never forgive him.

Hollywood is pretty terrible in general these days, but they're even worse at action films, especially remakes of action films (the lone exception possibly being Death Wish)
I had to look this up to see if it was real. I was about to give it a chance, then I saw "directed by Eli Roth". That's a hard "no".

Even if it wasn't another horseshit remake , casting someone like Conor immediately takes me out of a movie cause it's like " hey look its that guy"

Imagine the reaction if Conroy wins an Oscar, Golden Globe, Emmy, Nobel Peace Prize, The Batta Awards and a Pulitzer Prize.
Hes good at winning in general so oscar is very possible. Hes multitalent

Cant be worse than that film with Jake on the phone the whole movie.

From the pictures it should have been a shark movie. That would actually have potential. Conor getting eaten in a comical scene or surviving due to a titanium shin would be better than this will turn out.

Do we actually need a Roadhouse reboot? Wasn't there meant to be one with Rhonda Rousey? Huge Gyllenhaal fan but don't have high expectations for this movie, most of these 80's reboots are terrible. Conor should've been used in a Guy Ritchie film.

Guy Ritchie-film with Jason Statham and Conroy McGillicutty would be a hoot

Back