News Conor McGregor just received his BJJ-blackbelt

Are McGregor’s BJJ-skills blackbelt worthy?

• Total voters
That poll. Just when you think Conor haters couldn't get any more pathetic.
"Bought belt" - lmao why didn't he buy it years ago when he was active? Some of ya'll need counselling.

Coach is desperately trying to keep him focused/motivated/save his life.

I can respect that.

The fact that we're this far into his career, and he's only getting his blackbelt now, not just having it thrown at him at the peak of the fame or success, speaks to its probably legit-ness.

Rare to have a wholesome Conor moment these days, but here is one. He earned it.

good for him, i haven't seen enough of him grappling to vote either way.

Makes sense considering how long he's be in the game. Just because you're a bjj black belt doesn't mean you're a world beater on the ground; a lot of dudes can't mix it well, but are very apt in straight grappling.

Aldo has a bronze at world championship and has as many sub wins in mma as Conor does.

He submitted a guy once, 11 years ago

Bro, you're like a Saturn belt or something which is a way higher level.

I'm not sure how tf you got it so fast, must just be that good.

Or no life, the kid averages something like 20 or 30 posts each day every day for over a year.

Or dedication, depending on perspective

He’s been training a long time and I’m certain his coach awarded him for a reason. Good on him

Good for him for keeping himself busy with constructive shit for once... he's not punching grandpas or gay DJs and getting in trouble with the Irish mafia during this time

Did he get it from submitting the girl in the lavatory with his penis?

"Tree people died making dis blackbelt yeah. It's diamond encrusted"

Back