Conor McGregor: No Interest in Politics; States He Makes $500,000/Month OUTSIDE of Fighting

• Thread starter AronaBeatsJones
  • Start date
Lol he's ko'd almost every guy he's fought. You jealous losers are so pathetic.

lost to nate then ran from nate then lost to floyd

cody garbrandt is undefeated
jon jones is undefeated
jj is undefeated

then you got champs with massive undefeated streaks. conor is 2-2 in his last 4 fights. he's a hype job, hes the circus. what next, conor vs a seal? conor vs a lawnmower! conor vs everyone in the old folks home

who gives a shit, guy is a fucking phoney

Lorenzo going to swindle every cent from the new money bum's fortune blessed upon him by TBE Floyd.

lost to nate then ran from nate then lost to floyd

cody garbrandt is undefeated
jon jones is undefeated
jj is undefeated

then you got champs with massive undefeated streaks. conor is 2-2 in his last 4 fights. he's a hype job, hes the circus. what next, conor vs a seal? conor vs a lawnmower! conor vs everyone in the old folks home

who gives a shit, guy is a fucking phoney

LOL, a phoney...Dude, you have hit the point where another man's success seems to genuinely piss you off even though it likely takes nothing from your pockets whatsoever. This attitude is the reason why you will never succeed, it's negative and shitty, if it wasn't about Conor you'd be hating on someone else, that's just what people like you do. Conor says and does a lot of dumb shit but I think reading your post it's obvious you have passed the point of objective criticism and now are taking shit personally from a dude who you've never even met. The problem here is now with you, friendo, until you recognize that it's going to be hard for you to pull yourself from your slump.

Just saying...

I cannot imagine any business paying him $500k/month and expect to be profitable. Maybe he bought some commercial real estate that's generating big rent income, but also has big property tax and other operating expenses and mortgage payments.

i wonder if those sponsors will still be there if he retires from fighting. i mean, he wants equity in the ufc which wme will never do, and i doubt the ufc sets any easy fights for him next. Once he loses consistantly or stops fighting i would have to think his relevency would fade fairly quickly, leading to those sponsorships to dry up too.

Hah, Conor running for politics?

If he wins a political office, he would duck the re-election, too.

Conor wont come back until he gets his company shares...and after that, where's the hunger going to come from? All he has to do is show up.

how much money would he make if he

1. went running
2. actually won his fights
He made more in one fight than the whole roster has made combined in 5 years lmao . No point in coming back to the UFC for chump change

He made over 100 mil from the Floyd fight ... has the entire roster since it's birth even seen 50 mill in combined salaries? Lol

Like I said
Nowhere near the truth

They paid $80m in 2015 alone & more in 2016

If true, how much of that went to Conor since he was the highest paid fighter in both of those years?

It is true, they file their financials yearly & 13% was paid to fighters in 2015 (I posted that here a lot)
Conor certainly made a shitload in both years though
But in 2015, he fought Silver, Mendes & Aldo, so he didn't make the $10m+ per fight yet (like 2016).
So as a guess they paid about $70m to other fighters in 2015 alone

LOL, a phoney...Dude, you have hit the point where another man's success seems to genuinely piss you off even though it likely takes nothing from your pockets whatsoever. This attitude is the reason why you will never succeed, it's negative and shitty, if it wasn't about Conor you'd be hating on someone else, that's just what people like you do. Conor says and does a lot of dumb shit but I think reading your post it's obvious you have passed the point of objective criticism and now are taking shit personally from a dude who you've never even met. The problem here is now with you, friendo, until you recognize that it's going to be hard for you to pull yourself from your slump.

Just saying...

Success? 2-2 in his last 4. Just saying...

Success? 2-2 in his last 4. Just saying...

The fact you don't know boxing and MMA records aren't combined shows how much of a moron you are. The fact you don't consider him a success when he made 100 million for a boxing match shows how much of a hater you are.

Like I said before, the hate feels good to you doesn't it? That's why you'll keep doing it and never realize your shitty negative attitude is only costing you.

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2017/11...lf-a-million-a-month-outside-fighting-mma-ufc

As a hater I'm actually willing to believe him. Popularity is through the roof, sponsorship, adverts. Movie now coming out as well, whiskey.

He also said recently that he wants part of ownership or something to agree to next fight.

If that's the case then I am not sure if you gonna see the guy ever again in UFC. I think his demands are getting ridiculous. Brock Lesnar was never paid a half of what Mac banked for Alvarez fight and Brock himself was pulling comparable numbers.

Back