News Conor McGregor on ESPN: "I would go in there and put Silva away and they would say he's old"

Dana missed an opportunity to make a $50,000 UFC/Burger King Crown and give it to the winner like the BMF belt.
What is happening with that stupid belt? I’m fine with everyone pretending that it never existed.

It's such a shame, why isn't he fighting three times a year, he has so much talent and letting it go to waste. He's basically treating it like a part time job, I guess the old cliche' is true about how money has changed him and he's not the same hungry lion he once was.

It's such a shame, why isn't he fighting three times a year, he has so much talent and letting it go to waste. He's basically treating it like a part time job, I guess the old cliche' is true about how money has changed him and he's not the same hungry lion he once was.

Well he's pretty much laid it out clearly that he's struggling for motivation. What would motivate you to work as hard as you did at your current job if you had more money than you could spend?

He's someone that visualises his goals and you can't deny it's worked out well for him. He doesn't need to do the whole "fight a random guy and prove yourself" thing, so all that would make sense to him is more attention in the spotlight and big fights. Of course now all his energy of showing UFC bosses up has come back to him now that he's lost his "fuck you" power of negotiation after too many losses.

Khabib has already shown that he's far too much for McGregor to handle competitively, so UFC need to think "win win" and give McGregor the big fights that'll bring the fans. McGregor was only ever the casual's champion anyway.

He should of fought Justin for his return instead of cowboy, it would of put him in a much better position to get a title shot.

Couldn't he fight Tony later in the year?

Whenever he comes back he will always have the excuse i was not training and was drinking. Bitch its your choice to train or to not train.
This dude really called a pro fighter a bitch LOL the way you typed it to sounded pretty feminine

"The game does not excite me"

Which is weird, because you were never even a part of the REAL game. Try fighting real similarly ranked fighters 2-3 times a year instead of the bullshit your career is. I hope he really does stay away and people forget, then maybe MMA can get back into the business of top fighters fighting each other like it used to be before Dana decided boxing was the 'correct' model all along after decades of telling us it wasn't.
Never PART of the real game LMAO he fought a murderous row before fighting aldo and ending him in 13 seconds , take the hater goggles off buddy

Prioritises money over an actual fight, can't have it both ways with wanting to fight all the time in his so called "season" and then wanting to get paid enough for new houses and take gimmick fights that don't add to his rankings in a division.

If he was in it to win belts and prove anything he wouldn't be looking for the 1 off money fights that do nothing for his status, Cowboy fight proved 0 in giving him another chance at Khabib and neither would an Anderson Silva fight or a Pacquiao fight or a fight with an old dude in a pub ..
He's acting like he's someone like Floyd Mayweather or Jon Jones or something, like he's done it all no one left to beat only legacy fights or what ever, but he really hasn't has he? he hasn't cleared out a division since he beat Aldo when he was what 26? a wee pup.. If he wants to redeem his status as one of the best around (which he's not done for 4 years), he should probably figure out what the actual fuck he wants to do fight boxers, GOATS, for Interim belts, rematches, retire etc... like he's basically just been farting around for nearly half a decade.

you'd do nuttin. your the don of quitting.silva would strangle u unconcious while your lil gazelle friends watch. bum dossah

You know....in the rare chance that he would actually hit a clean shot on Andys chin,a full 130 feet high away from his reach,yeahh it wouldn’t change the fact dude is 45 + and have a half cracked chin already.

Connie is actually right.

Silva is old.

Fighting at 155 and make it look like you're able to get back on a winning streak.

Well having kids significantly drops your testosterone. Maybe he should just be a stay-at-home dad instead.

Never PART of the real game LMAO he fought a murderous row before fighting aldo and ending him in 13 seconds , take the hater goggles off buddy
"Murderous" row? You mean murderers row? Because if you do, you're fucking stupid. Go back to WWE.

Conor 2.0 is way too fast, precise and powerfull for Anderson. The guy is on another level

Wasn't Randy that old when he won the HW championship? Or close to?

No USADA, he knew Sylvia had an injured back and Couture had a lot less fight miles on him at 45 than Silva has at 45.

At 45 Couture had been fighting for 10 years, at 45 Silva has been fighting for 23 years.

Back