News Conor McGregor opens as favourite against Michael Chandler

Do you agree with those odds?

• Total voters
Unless his ankle lets him down, Conor will keep Chandler at range and do as he pleases. Chandler will look like a meatball at 185 without much benefit of bulking up.

For anyone wondering, it's basically a pick em, or 50/50.

Conor is like -115, Chandler -105. They public will probably sway it in Conors favorite. If this fight is at 155 I really like Chandler.

Conor should be in the -200 range, I will be placing a bet on McGregor at these odds.
I despise Conor and hope he loses, with that being said I wouldn't miss a chance to win money off that fools name. I'll be betting on Conor for this one. I win if he wins and I win if he loses. Lol

Last edited:
yeah but hes still a big name. guys like Arman would fight him in a heartbeat. Even Islam want a piece of him
Him vs Arman doesn’t headline a PPV and he’s likely not getting a title shot vs Islam without a marquee win under his belt. He’s definitely going to wait for Conor.

Him vs Arman doesn’t headline a PPV and he’s likely not getting a title shot vs Islam without a marquee win under his belt. He’s definitely going to wait for Conor.

Not main event but the fight can be in any main card.
If hes not fighting Conor in 300, he should move on imo

Chandler is always a coin toss. I would never want to bet on him. He could destroy Conor or it could look like Eddie Alvarez. It should be even money.

that line is going to move quite a bit before the fight rolls around.

I have a hard time justifying Conor as much of a favorite considering all the question marks and red flags surrounding him. I can 100% see legitimate paths to victory for McGregor against Chandler depending on a variety of variables, don't get me wrong. I just have slightly more more faith in Michael... I guess.

I'm not much of an odds or betting guy, but I feel like anything from a pick 'em to -150 Chandler seems right to me.
For someone who was betting/DFS as well in the past.
I actually like your odds for this one.

Chandler is always a coin toss. I would never want to bet on him. He could destroy Conor or it could look like Eddie Alvarez. It should be even money.
<PlusJuan>
Basically the same take is, if the same super competitive guy who fought Ferg or Gaethje shows up he could bury past it Mac.

Then again he could easily shit the bed, it being a red panty fight against Connie, exactly like what the good company guy Cerrone did.
<{fry}>

conor sold his soul to effortlessly post up and beat manlets. he could do it with 10yrs of ring rust
if you think this manlet is beating him you haven't been paying attention
chandler's only hope is that conor gasses out in the first 1/4th of the 1st round

would chandler beat conor in a fight at this point in their careers? of course. no doubt about it. sadly, that’s a far different question from “who are you betting money on?” with this much money riding on a fight, you can’t really be certain of anything.

Conor's career is one of poor discipline.

He went from trash compactor to guy with limited power at higher weight classes.

Now he wants to fight even higher lol.

Chandler by decision in a stinker that neither can finish

Back