Media Conor McGregor Passes Out After Clubbing and Partying in Hollywood

I cant stand conor but you have to take it easy on him. That little body wasnt meant to handle more than a few drinks.

I've been carried INTO nightclubs actually.

True dat.

Word.

A friend of mine years ago volunteered for these medical trials. He was in the facility for 11 days and got paid £3500.

A couple of us went to pick him up on the morning he got let out at about 10am and knowing the payout was coming he was up for getting fucked up. He'd had pretty much a bottle of JD to himself by midday and we had to carry him into a club later that evening. What a guy.

Word.

A friend of mine years ago volunteered for these medical trials. He was in the facility for 11 days and got paid £3500.

A couple of us went to pick him up on the morning he got let out at about 10am and knowing the payout was coming he was up for getting fucked up. He'd had pretty much a bottle of JD to himself by midday and we had to carry him into a club later that evening. What a guy.

Alcoholic UFC fighter Conor McGregor Passes Out After Clubbing and Partying in Hollywood at Drake listening party

Conor McGregor Passes Out After Clubbing and Partying in Hollywood (tmz.com)

209a82744e0947139edb9ee39310bf86_md.jpg
"Five weeks, five days since the surgery and they told me I wouldn't be able to cycle until eight weeks, And, he just told me just here today that I can cycle again!"
this mfr needs to run...to rehab and put in some work and take care of himself. This is getting sad.

TS gets loose on the weekend by having a few cheeky lemonades and watching Transformers 6 past his bed time.

Falling asleep on the ride home after partying all night is pretty standard for the rest of us dude.
pretty much this, TS is watching anime while we bang supermodels

Is Khabib using Sherdog threads to throw shots back at Conor now?
Don't let the reactions in this thread influence you Khabib, this is very shocking and post-worthy.

Well to be completely honest, this is a symptom of why he's now a gatekeeper level fighter these days. Anyone who's done this type of night life (and has tried to play competitive sports) knows that you compromise your performance the moment partying comes in to the picture. If you look at Conor's timeline, before he became this guy (party boy), probably after he beat Aldo &/or when he founded his cheap whiskey brand... he was at his best. SInce then, its been a steady decline which is what you would think from someone with that lifestyle. Conversely, look at Khabib (who doesn't drink).

Next thread by TS: 'McGregor hits his toe and cries in pain.'

Good for him, he probably shit his pants too

Listen I'm not happy with Conor but this is a lame ass story.

He just listened to a Drake album, of course he would be asleep.

most of us have been there tbh, kids are gonna act like this is some huge story or embarrassing or some shit for easy likes though.

BREAKING: CONOR TAKES A SHIT ON THE TOILET, ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC FRAUD!

Back