Conor Mcgregor Posts Apology For Bellator Incident on Instagram

Conor might officially think he's above the law .....and that's scary.These things usually don't end well.
I'm surprised he can still fit his head through the average doorway

I forgot he was cage-side for that Joao Carvalho fight, his action make a little more sense.

Most fighters have strong feelings about late stoppages, I'm sure seeing someone die from a MMA fight intensifies those feelings.

He looks like Mckulay Culkin from home alone.

I believe him cause that's what he was screaming about at the event, but I think the coke pushed him over the cage

LOL.

When the binge is over and you realizes

1. The bosses and people in power are mad
2. that you do actually give a fuck
3. you realize who actually has power over your career

<36><{outtahere}>{<jordan}bork1}<{Heymansnicker}><Oku02>

It's simple, he sobered up and realized he was out of order, we've all been their.

I can only imagine the embarrassment I'd face if a camera crew followed me on a a few nights out.

Just don't enter threads with his name in them. Pretty simple really

It's not about the threads man. It's about the effect he is having on the sport. LW and WW have always been my favorite divisons and he's holding up LW by not defending the by
Not defending the belt. He also set the precedent of show fights over ranked fights and I hate that. There is now talk of him fighting GSP or Nate again for whatever fucking reason. I'm sick of it. I want him to go away so all this show boating and noise goes away and we get back to ranked fights and timely title defenses for champs

LOL, Goddard didn't even say that the fight would continue, but the fight isn't over until the judges decision is made. That's what he was saying when he said "the fight is not over yet!"

I was inefficent with my energy fighting a ref 3 times me size

Just figbt Tony already, and since when has this dude been a role Model? Jesus... GSP is a fucking Role.model

And thats a fake ass smile if I've ever seen one.

Back