News Conor McGregor reportedly buying pub he punched old man in

It's lowkey like after Germany beat France in WWII: Hitler had the French bring out the train wagon where Germany signed the treaty of Versailles after WWI. He then made them sign their own terms of surrender within it and then burned it.
Classic Hitler

First order of business as CEO:

Allow assault on anyone who doesn’t accept alcohol given to them.
giphy.gif
so he punched the old man when the man turned away? wow thats low

Bought the bar just to ban the guy from it? This is a new level of pathetic. Or is he that rich that he can stupid shit like this.

He is just scared. That old drunktard carries a chin for days and Conor knows that he would gas of punching that old man with no effect. Is easier for him just ban the guy form the premises.

lol That is some petty D level mob boss from a comic book move.

A fool and his money are easily parted.

<36>

Also, mgmt sold the cam footage to TMZ so they're all getting sacked too.

Awesome on so many levels. lol
#conorbless
{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}

Alpha my ass. The old man has been living rent free in his head all this time and made him spend almost 2.5 million dollars for some type of payback, he still can’t ever live down the fact that the old man didn’t want his shit whiskey and he got a clean left off and the old man wasn’t phased. He can’t change that

Exactly lol more like Beta

Sad McGregor haters cannot partake of the joy Conor amply provides us with
Sorry, I don't wanna partake of the "joy" gained from beating on old men and oppressing them
that dude is dedicating his status and wealth to oppress helpless people
I don't know what's funny about it

Am I the only one who think this is actually funny?

As the great Bobby Axelrod said... "what's the point of having fuck you money if you never say fuck you?"

Bought the bar just to ban the guy from it? This is a new level of pathetic. Or is he that rich that he can stupid shit like this.

Mate you can’t be serious. And 25 people agree with you lol

And banning the old geezer, what a fucking G lol.

Back