Media Conor McGregor says he signed contract to fight Gaethje

"Biggest fight of all time"

I've heard it all now

XfHal9-veTmeaAl7rvm-iNXOsBck848UjGwz2k0GrKo.jpg

Has the potential to rival McGregor vs. Khabib don’t you think?

At least likely to pass McGregor vs Diaz, which is the second biggest fight of all time.

That’s a picture of McGregor dishing out cash, implying he will sign the contract. It’s not a joke.

Not surprising a joke of a poster can't see the obvious joke.

Special123 thinks McRunner signed a contract today without even being in USADA for a fight over six months away.

<36>

You're so stupid it's unbelievable.

It doesn’t mean nothing, people have been sued for statements that are far more ambiguous than this statement.

Let’s say Justin wants to hold Conor’s feet to the fire over this statement, he should start a camp preparing for Conor, put money into it, and then sue his ass for breach.

People have lost lawsuits over signed paper napkins in a bar inking out a deal.

Jokes are not a contract, but I’m not sure this is a joke, not even 70.

maybe 60/40 with it leaning towards a joke
You can’t seriously think that’s a good idea. There aren’t any specifics in that exchange so even if a court somehow ruled that their back and forth constituted a binding contract, there isn’t any mention of what it’s for, what will be given or the time frame in which it is to be executed.

On top of that fighters don’t actually contract with one another, they contract with the organization so Justin suing Conor still wouldn’t make any sense.

There are just so many reasons this wouldn’t hold up it’s hard to pick just one.

that fight wasn't on anybody's radar until the bus attack then it was a huge must have spectacle... and didn't he basically retire with his "Thanks For The Cheese" comment at the time??? Connor could pull some shit at a press conference an maybe it would be the biggest show ever...
Justin hates Conor, Justin will definitely bring up him beating up old men at bars and being a disloyal husband. I think it could sell, Justin also flipped him off the BKFC event in Broomfield, CO and Conor didn’t want that smoke

Justin hates Conor, Justin will definitely bring up him beating up old men at bars and being a disloyal husband. I think it could sell, Justin also flipped him off the BKFC event in Broomfield, CO and Conor didn’t want that smoke

Conor seems like the kind of guy to only sign a contract where his opponent has agreed not to talk about those things, and only once a NDA has been signed about that.

<Fedor23>

I just assume he is a massive hypocrite & pussy like that.

Justin folds like a broken tent in a storm in big fights. Both chsmp fights were examples among tons. I want him to break through. He thinks Olivera was his hardest punch which is a bad idea to fight mcgregor.

Any link or vid?
I tried but could not find

Any link or vid?
I tried but could not find
No I was just at the event up top right abode Gaethje and everyone lost it went Conor walked in to support Rawlings. I took a picture of uncle Chael before his post fight breakdown if you’d like that? I’m more in the moment

Justin folds like a broken tent in a storm in big fights. Both chsmp fights were examples among tons. I want him to break through. He thinks Olivera was his hardest punch which is a bad idea to fight mcgregor.
You misunderstood DC, he was talking to Olivera and Olivera said Gaethje hits harder than Poirer.

No I was just at the event up top right abode Gaethje and everyone lost it went Conor walked in to support Rawlings. I took a picture of uncle Chael before his post fight breakdown if you’d like that? I’m more in the moment

sure

he is a liar.... Dana wouldve announced it with a date

If Conor takes this fight, it will be his final fight.

Justin would retire him.

Back