Conor MCGREGOR showing us the fake man he is

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/3317...ter-standing-on-bonnet-of-rented-rolls-royce/

Obviously it's not his car
AS he probably doesn't even live wherever the picture is taken

But it comes back to how he actually became a star

Acted like he was making millions in his first few fight
While for some reason the ufc were getting him interviews/poses for magazines covers with hired suits/cars/jets (did work out in the end though)

And that itself fooled his dumb irish fans
And Conor himself by thinking he is actually worth more than 15m and somehow he deserves a 100m for fighting Floyd

With WME getting screwed
I doubt they can make any fighter a star now
They probably don't even have enough money to give fighters a hired car for the countdown shows

Ronda > Conor in terms of being a draw
She didn't need the hired suits/jets

LOOOOL @ you Conor fans
#Ronda Bless
It just shows Conor is smart, he's nit blowing his money, but he's puposefully conveying to the public that he's living a wreckless rockstar lifestyle. It means more ppv sales, so one day he really will have money to waste.

Conor is a multi millionaire... Fact

Seriously what else matters? Who gives a fuck is he owns every car he drives?

OP needs a fucking girlfriend, these posts are beyond sad, imagine taking the time to type that.

Take out your damn tampon!

<36>

TBF to Conor some of the real 'luxury' brands use the whole luxury appeal to bump the price of the most awful shit ever. This Richard Mille watch, for example, will set you back 620k. Look at the fucking thing, it's a monstrosity!

Richard-Mille-Yohan-Blake-RM059-watch-5.jpg

If it meant impressing people I would rent this shit too, if someone gave me 620k it's going into property, bonds and funds not ugly ass shit like this.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/3317...ter-standing-on-bonnet-of-rented-rolls-royce/

Obviously it's not his car
AS he probably doesn't even live wherever the picture is taken

But it comes back to how he actually became a star

Acted like he was making millions in his first few fight
While for some reason the ufc were getting him interviews/poses for magazines covers with hired suits/cars/jets (did work out in the end though)

And that itself fooled his dumb irish fans
And Conor himself by thinking he is actually worth more than 15m and somehow he deserves a 100m for fighting Floyd

With WME getting screwed
I doubt they can make any fighter a star now
They probably don't even have enough money to give fighters a hired car for the countdown shows

Ronda > Conor in terms of being a draw
She didn't need the hired suits/jets

LOOOOL @ you Conor fans
#Ronda Bless
Both Ronda and Conor along with all the other fighters that are acting like they are bigger then the UFC is going to make MMA the next Full Contact Kickboxing might as well blame the UFC too.

These Conor hater threads are so pathetic lol. It's so hilarious to me to imagine them sitting in the corner all rustled, thinking about someone they hate all day.

Feelz like a certain White Knight is ^^^ pouting about their hero being busted on, man up son there's more to come...

sad-kid-reaction-gif.gif

I am saying Ronda > Connor in terms of being a draw and star

Just the fact that Ronda actually defended her title multiple times makes Ronda > Conor

He is fake but after the Floyd fight he'll be able to buy a few high end cars.

I think I just exposed UL's sock puppet account.
I DON'T think you exposed anything.

Now go back to kissing ass, LOL!

He is fake but after the Floyd fight he'll be able to buy a few high end cars.
That's if he gets on his hands and knees and kisses floyd's shoes

I mean if conor actually did buy all those things the same posters bashing him for being "fake" would bash him for blowing his money.

Either way, people that hate conor will find a reason to bash him:

A.) conor actually buys stuff: "what an idiot! He'll be broke soon!"-hater
B.) conor doesn't buy stuff: "what a loser! He doesn't buy things!"-hater

Or he could live within his means? Just saying.

Either way who cares. Leasing a car is standard fair for people with cash, and if your away from home, why not rent something? Also I bet that still would've cost him a couple grand for the day.

Feelz like a certain White Knight is ^^^ pouting about their hero being busted on, man up son there's more to come...

Sorry but your words don't have much effect and I think it has to do with the fact that you're apparently unable to read and also you're a self-proclaimed slave.

Conor Bless your bitter slave soul.

Sorry but your words don't have much effect and I think it has to do with the fact that you're apparently unable to read and also you're a self-proclaimed slave.

Conor Bless your bitter slave soul.

A slave, and still can't be shut up...

Back