Media Conor McGregor threatening to kill Dustin and Jolie Poirier

It was just from frustration of broken leg mixed with pain than also Dustin's speech and middle finger of his wife while he's down with broken leg.

This is fight bussiness and here I can see a lot of crybabies. Conor is the man! Man didn't tap after broken leg instead he gave the interview. That's madness, something that is not usual. I watch this sport 25 years, but he gives the energy and boost it. Give the man respect because I just see a lot of envy haters. He deserved to run MMA.

Watch GSP, scared to fight because he could lose, Jon is calculating to go up, Khabib didn't think to go to 170 and Conor was fighting 145, 155, 170, boxing. All these guys are great, but Conor is different world for MMA. He didn't need to but he's here. Win or lose he takes challenges and he'll go for a forth fight. Just watch! He's a mofo as it gets! That's why he's a legend and haters gonna stay just haters! Respect for Conor because MMA needs a guy like him. Khabib, Diaz and Dustin wouldn't grow without him. Now they have more possibilities for their lives and to influence on others and to help. Conor helps other people. He made it possible for other to give back much more. Conor deserves big respect!

Conor is the legend, love him or hate him! He deserved to be the biggest star that MMA saw to this day! So fck crybabies that are bitching for vocabulary. The man is a warrior that take high challenges and that's why he's inspiration for a lot of people. He'll be back, fck haters!

So when Jon Jones tells Daniel Cormier he "would literally kill him" its okay

But now since its Conor, a foreigner, threatening captain America its way out of line?

Got it.
you know that happened 7 years ago, right? should we still be outraged about it?

If the NSAC had any balls they would reprimand this, or even lay charges...

He needs to overdose and die already. Thankfully Poirer is a moneyhound so he didn’t feel the need to actually curb stomp someone for saying that

how can you not respect a man who just go beat up for 5 minutes, broke his leg, and he is talking like a madman. Dude crazy asf i love it
It was just from frustration of broken leg mixed with pain than also Dustin's speech and middle finger of his wife while he's down with broken leg.

This is fight bussiness and here I can see a lot of crybabies. Conor is the man! Man didn't tap after broken leg instead he gave the interview. That's madness, something that is not usual. I watch this sport 25 years, but he gives the energy and boost it. Give the man respect because I just see a lot of envy haters. He deserved to run MMA.

Watch GSP, scared to fight because he could lose, Jon is calculating to go up, Khabib didn't think to go to 170 and Conor was fighting 145, 155, 170, boxing. All these guys are great, but Conor is different world for MMA. He didn't need to but he's here. Win or lose he takes challenges and he'll go for a forth fight. Just watch! He's a mofo as it gets! That's why he's a legend and haters gonna stay just haters! Respect for Conor because MMA needs a guy like him. Khabib, Diaz and Dustin wouldn't grow without him. Now they have more possibilities for their lives and to influence on others and to help. Conor helps other people. He made it possible for other to give back much more. Conor deserves big respect!

Conor is the legend, love him or hate him! He deserved to be the biggest star that MMA saw to this day! So fck crybabies that are bitching for vocabulary. The man is a warrior that take high challenges and that's why he's inspiration for a lot of people. He'll be back, fck haters!
<Huh2><WhatItIs><{anton}><36>

Most of these fighters are dragged out the ring on stretchers (understandably so) when these injuries happen. Conor is in there giving post fight interviews. Massive respect for that but I’m not really taking too much of what he said seriously. Granted it’s wrong, yes and you can’t play games with that sought of talk but any person who is in that position with that injury is far from in a sane state of mind.

He was definitely guilty of that brutal rape and assault incident, he's a piece of shit with a massive ego problem

There is hardly any athlete at the level that Conor is at that doesnt have a massive ego problem. You don’t reach that level without it. Liking or disliking him is a different story.

Massive ego is almost a prerequisite to reach that pinnacle of success the way Conor did, unfortunately.

how can you not respect a man who just go beat up for 5 minutes, broke his leg, and he is talking like a madman. Dude crazy asf i love it
I'm supposed to respect a multimillionaire who is threatening to kill a man and his wife while they sleep?

Conor “Freddy Krueger” McGregor can’t hurt Dustin while he’s awake so he has to get him when he’s sleeping. What a loser.

There is hardly any athlete at the level that Conor is at that doesnt have a massive ego problem. You don’t reach that level without it. Liking or disliking him is a different story.

Massive ego is almost a prerequisite to reach that pinnacle of success the way Conor did, unfortunately.
Bullshit I never heard Tom Brady threaten to kill people in their sleep.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back