Media Conor McGregor Tweets on Khabib Pulling Out

You should learn the definition of a fact:
Crush.gif

FACTS

Hard to argue with him

McTapper should just mind his own business and STFU. Doesn't concern you pal so f*** off.
Stupid Irishman sticking his oar in where it DOES NOT belong. Butt out.
Lmao you talk like a five year old. Calm down, nerd

McTapper should just mind his own business and STFU. Doesn't concern you pal so f*** off.
Stupid Irishman sticking his oar in where it DOES NOT belong. Butt out.
Why so upset? Such bottled up impotent rage lol.

The 155 division is one of Conor's divisions so this fight absolutely does concern him as the winner likely faces him next. Everything he said was factually correct too.

You know what the true irony would be, if Tony beat khabib 3 rounds to 2 when they actually fight, that is if Armageddon doesn’t happen on their 6th scheduled fight. Seriously, the universe doesn’t want this fight to happen.

Khabib owns a permanent yurt inside McElderabuser's head

tweeted while not in the usa as well so does that mean conor is scared of tony as well.

conor already starting to promote khabib vs conor 2 and this shows how big that fight will be like dana and everyone been saying.

Conor McGregor is a sad story now. This guy will be looking for Khabib in his old age and get choked out again in 2050.

Did you see khabib comment in his latest interview.

Of course I can take easy fight with chicken.

{<jordan}

Still destroying conman after the bell.

Huh? What are you talking about? So he will fly to the US for Conor right now? Is that what he said? Fucking idiotic if he did..

Huh? What are you talking about? So he will fly to the US for Conor right now? Is that what he said? Fucking idiotic if he did..
why dont you read / watch the video and be informed before posting then?

why dont you read / watch the video and be informed before posting then?

I am commenting on what the poster said.. And Khabib I can't understand him anyway.. Sounds like marbles in his mouth..

Yes you can. Khabib and Tony were both in the same situation: in California playing the waiting game to see what was going down, wondering if either side was going to blink. Khabib changed it by leaving the country, throwing in a whole different set of problems and then used that to pull out.

If Khabib hadn't left then sure, you couldn't blame either. Hence why Conor said Tony won the game of chicken as he stayed put
He "stayed put" cause that's where he lives

Khabib living rent free in bum caners mind, sad. Caner still has nightmares, poor manlet

No. Khabib is saying that he could have taken a fight with Conor for a hell of a lot more money but he chose to fight Ferg because he's a tougher fight, it's the fight that true fans want, and it adds to his legacy.

Oh man, it's so funny.
I mean really.
Khabib demolished him mentally for the rest of his life. The damage is irreversible.

Psychological damage will never heal.

Back