Conor McGregor with Vladimir Putin!!!

At first I thought this was a joke post, but since you seem kind of stupid based on your other posts, I've come to the conclusion that you actually thought that was Putin with Khabib in that pic and that is absolutely hilarious.

{<jordan}
Honestly, I just posted it because I remembered the tweet. I saw a Putin pic and thought, oh that'll fit in with this thread. Didn't put much thought into it.

I honestly could not give less of a shit about what you think tho, so go ahead and claim whatever you want.
tenor.gif

Putin is a fucking don. If they did a world leader battle royale he'd fuck everyone up. Maybe he'll walk Conor to the cage in his next fight

Probably all accept the Mongolian President
p1boluft97srhgoalll18a81ls61.jpg

zOXyE7D1BtPnnB_ylmUC251CJeQlrPawsHTyt4v-Gk8.jpg

Is he a Sambo player? I noticed what looks like a gi jacket in the middle bottom picture.

I think he was primarily a wrestler who dabbled in judo and sambo.

OK. This is fucking crazy.

The shit storm ahead is going to be amazing.

giphy.gif

That Rt hand stays at hip never swaying ready to chamber the good ole Mak as it comes down out of FSB holster from Condition 3 to 1 on the draw....
He ready for any Irish shenanigans

I think Khabib maybe with Double there?

You mess with McGregor and you'll have Putin on you

Does Khabib have a picture with Putin?

Does Putin even know who Khabib his?

Such a liar.

He bought a VIP ticket for £100,000.

Putin don't invite leprechauns to his Dem unless it's for culling.

It's crazy how in a couple of years someone's life can change so much. One day you're on welfare in Ireland, and today you're with Russian president on a football WC finals. Respect.

Respect for taking welfare instead of getting a job ?

Such a liar.

He bought a VIP ticket for £100,000.

Putin don't invite leprechauns to his Dem unless it's for culling.
Yeah because the guy who brings 400 security guards and food tasters to every place he goes will be staying in some common VIP lounge

Artem was right, Conor is bigger in Russia, than Khabib.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back