Conor McGregor with Vladimir Putin!!!

Wait till Trump towers over KGB Vlad in a couple days...

Is that the vigilante with Putin who attacked 2 of his countrymen while they were in commute on a bus?

Yes, Conor runs. Just not anything of importance.
Conor attacked 2 Russian heroes while commuting on a bus.... & put 3 people in the hospital with the attack & still gets invited by Putin to attend the World Cup & you're talking sh*t about conor's influence?

You or me would be under the jail & damn sure wouldn't be taking selfies with the leader of Russia.

Wow ..embarrassing.
tenor.gif

My sources tell me that Conor was discussing with Putin about his plans to buy Khabib's entire village and turn it into a giant shopping mall.

Wait till Trump towers over KGB Vlad in a couple days...
Towers? Lol. Vlad owns the intellectual midget that is Trump and has him in his back pocket. The nit wit should bow and kiss Putin's feet since he is the leader who he admires the most and wishes to be like but will always fall short since he has dementia and an IQ below that of a child with down syndrome.

Conor and putin keeping the shoe lift industry gainfully employed.

Does Dagestan have its own president/prime minister? or is it Putin?

- sorry for my ignorance

It's crazy how in a couple of years someone's life can change so much. One day you're on welfare in Ireland, and today you're with Russian president on a football WC finals. Respect.
Seriously. How wild.

And?

Putin likes MMA so naturally he'll take a picture with fighters he runs into.
<Fedor23>
I cant be the only one that thinks this doesnt even look like Putin...even the pics with conor...hard to believe thats the same guy from older pics of putin...maybe theres something to his ex-wifes story lol

I cant be the only one that thinks this doesnt even look like Putin...even the pics with conor...hard to believe thats the same guy from older pics of putin...maybe theres something to his ex-wifes story lol
He aged like a whole decade in only 2 years.

And?

Putin likes MMA so naturally he'll take a picture with fighters he runs into.
<Fedor23>

At first I thought this was a joke post, but since you seem kind of stupid based on your other posts, I've come to the conclusion that you actually thought that was Putin with Khabib in that pic and that is absolutely hilarious.

{<jordan}

Towers? Lol. Vlad owns the intellectual midget that is Trump and has him in his back pocket. The nit wit should bow and kiss Putin's feet since he is the leader who he admires the most and wishes to be like but will always fall short since he has dementia and an IQ below that of a child with down syndrome.

Dont bring shit talking the president along with wild unproven conspiracy theories in here. Get the fuk out

Last edited:
Back