Conor: "My bloodline stood and fought the English Empire." Khabib: "What happened to your language?"

Doesn’t matter if mcgregor replied in Irish, the point is his language is English and Khabib got him pretty hard with that.

Khabib is smarter than I gave him credit for

Conor is hilarious, his sheer lack of intelligence is absolutely astounding.

No the American land was taken by the British. The revolutionary war is different. England used to own America. All colonies became free at some point.
It wasn't the USA either at that time. Just 13 colonies.

Yep.

Also the Scottish and Irish fought side by side on the highlands

Not only brothers in DNA but brothers in arms

Conor is actually Scottish, but many Scottish people went to Ireland and had generation of families in Ireland becoming Irish
Id say he's Irish, but his families history dates back centuries in Scotland.... So we can claim him just a little :D

McGregor comes from a long line of Celtic Plumbers and Custodian warriors.

Read ur own comment back to yourself. Just think about it.
He spoke in Irish.
He doesn't speak Irish.

To be fair, I can say various phrases in French, Spanish, German, Russian, and even Japanese. And I the only one I significantly understand is German.

But I think Conor missed a great opportunity to shame Khabib. Should have said "What happened to your name? What did it used to be before the Russians conquered your ancestors and made them change it to Nurmagomedov?"

He didn't need to insult Khabib's entire ethnicity. Just his bloodline for being weak enough to change their name. And him for not changing it back, which some people from Caucasus have done.

Doesn’t matter if mcgregor replied in Irish, the point is his language is English and Khabib got him pretty hard with that.

Khabib is smarter than I gave him credit for
Not really

Ireland is free and fought for their independence

While Dagestan is still under Russian rule

In fact Russians don't even like Dagestanis lmao

Id say he's Irish, but his families history dates back centuries in Scotland.... So we can claim him just a little :D
Of course you can

Irish and Scottish are very similar if not the same in DNA

Ireland and Scotland are geographically very close

The same Celtics and Vikings migrated to both

And since arrivals the bloodlines have remained pure and largely unchanged

Not really

Ireland is free and fought for their independence

While Dagestan is still under Russian rule

In fact Russians don't even like Dagestanis lmao

But Khabib wasn’t the one boasting about his ancient clan battling their Russian invaders was he?

Conor was a plumber who spoke English living in welfare, not Highlander sword fighting other ancient warriors to be the last one on earth

But Khabib wasn’t the one boasting about his ancient clan battling their Russian invaders was he?

Conor was a plummer who spoke English living in welfare, not Highlander sword fighting other ancient warriors to be the last one on earth
*plumber* ;)

Then he spoke Irish.

I would love to visit the NATION OF DAGESTAN one day. Oh wait.

Ask mother Russia for permission.

The biggest colonizer, geographically the biggest empire of all time. The biggest terrorizor of all time is your neighbor. And still they only have half of it. India, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Hong Kong and USA all fell to British ruleee

Dagestan's enslaved by the MONGOLS.

CONTROLLED by the Muslim Iranians.

SAVED by daddy Russia.

U should be thanking them

I can say a few things in spanish, it doesn't mean I speak it lol. In fact, there was an interview where an irish woman asked him something in irish or gaelic or whatever the fuck and he said he understood it but it's been so long since he spoke in that language.

Also, I was excited to watch this, but from that little bit it seems like conor's gonna be annoying rather than funny. Like the alvarez presser

"Credible sources"

Goodness you know nothing about history

How about doing the research yourself instead of being a delusional Conor hater who just denies history because you personally don't like Conor?

You have Google

But because im nice, I will help you out and steer you in the right direction

Hmmm so you instantly took my post and flipped to make it look like I was insulting you? You do realize there are things such as "credible sources" right? Have you ever written a history paper? Then you make assumptions that I hate Conor? Yeah he's arrogant, but I do like him as a martial artist. I'm sure there are archives about the Macgregor clan, but I just asked if you can post a source. Jeeze dude you are the epitome of an asshole.

I can say a few things in spanish, it doesn't mean I speak it lol. In fact, there was an interview where an irish woman asked him something in irish or gaelic or whatever the fuck and he said he understood it but it's been so long since he spoke in that language.

Also, I was excited to watch this, but from that little bit it seems like conor's gonna be annoying rather than funny. Like the alvarez presser

I never said he was FLUENT in gaelic. I said he spoke it.
Khabib asked him why he speaks English. Conor responded in Gaelic.
I get ur point though lol.

Then he spoke Irish.

I would love to visit the NATION OF DAGESTAN one day. Oh wait.

Ask mother Russia for permission.

The biggest colonizer, geographically the biggest empire of all time. The biggest terrorizor of all time is your neighbor. And still they only have half of it. India, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Hong Kong and USA all fell to British ruleee

Dagestan's enslaved by the MONGOLS.

CONTROLLED by the Muslim Iranians.

SAVED by daddy Russia.

U should be thanking them
jesus christ, get a grip.

Edited. Thanks. Sorry English can be tricky for us who weren’t bitchified by England

Oooooooooooo!!!!!
tenor.gif

Conor was a plummer who spoke English living in welfare, not Highlander sword fighting other ancient warriors to be the last one on earth
With a response like this that has nothing to do with anything, I have to ask, are you legitimately slow, young or stupid?

Look up the history of the McGregor clan

Conor's direct bloodline helped Ireland in their fight and eventual win for freedom

Meanwhile Khabib's bloodline were nobodies. Khabib is from a country still under the rule of another nation, so Khabib kind of self owned himself LMAO

I also love how a sherdog basement dweller like you has the nerve to talk about "but Conor was a plumber and on welfare"

....yeah years ago

Where is Conor now?

-100 million in the bank.

-First 2 belt champ in UFC history (and the only undisputed one)

-Biggest star in combat sports history.

-Best striker and boxer in MMA history

What are your accomplishments? Shit posting on sherdog?

Meanwhile compare that to Khabib too. So what's your point again? Exactly

Last edited:
Even though Conor responded in Gaelic, the truth is that the Irish took the English language and turned it into something beautiful. All the best English language literature was written by Irishmen.

After 900 years of oppression Ireland came gained it’s independence with their culture and language intact. They persevered their language and still teach it in school, even though the English tried to destroy it for nearly a millennium.

The Irish are a practical people and using English is of great benefit so it’s used more. Even so, their language lives.

Ireland gained its independence when England’s empire was at it largest extent. Dagestan has not made itself independent, nor should it tbh, as they could not survive on their own. Which is nothing to be ashamed of. Russia has been under assault from the west for centuries as well.

Last edited:
Back