Conor: "My bloodline stood and fought the English Empire." Khabib: "What happened to your language?"

Most people are wrong. about Irish history. About 900 years ago The Gaels in Ireland ruled Scotland and took lands in England. The Vikings then arrived and attacked England and Ireland and they had more success beating the Anglo-Saxon then they had with the Irish. They took some coastal towns in Ireland, but eventually, they got beaten at Clontarf in one of the biggest Viking battles ever found in Europe.

Normans then arrived and they took over in England. They did not conquer all of Ireland.

When Ireland came under full occupation is around the late 1600s. England was invaded by William of Orange who was a ruler in Holland. The army was about 50,000 men a huge army for the day and conscripts came from Germany and Holland. They were better armed and more professional than any army in England or Ireland at the time. When William invaded Ireland he had a 4-1 advantage in numbers but the Irish put up a good fight but their commander King James was not a good leader he was a Scot and he made mistakes and they lost. The English then eventually over the next 100 years gradually took over everything.

The only thing I took from this is that the gaels are so fucking stupid that they allowed a Scot to be their King and lead them. That's because the Irish aren't good leaders and more akin to sheep. Go follow.

Yes but the J haplogroup originated 48.000 years ago and besides it is the brother haplogroup of I which is Scandinavian and Balkan. When you look at Haplogroups you have to look at Subclades, besides the J (both J1 and J2) originated in South Caucasus/North Iran. There are even famous English, Scottish and German nobility that had J haplogroup. Majority of the Romani(Gypsy) people belong to the H haplogroup which is dominant in India, 59% of Romanis have it. They barely have any J and the J that Chechens/Ingush have is mostly unique to the Caucasus.

You read too much on the internet my friend, the Ossetian that wrote it knows nothing about Chechens. We are not close to Gypsies, the closest people to Chechens are native Caucasians like Ingush and Kabardins.
Actually, when I was reading it, posts were edited or deleted and this is was I get from posts (seems to me like Chechen guy was claiming that Ossetian said that Chechens are originatin from Gypsies or something like that). I'm not sure, but think you can read Russian, here is thread with famous people - http://forum.molgen.org/index.php/topic,1846.45.html but yeah, there is not only Arabs, Chechens and Avars, Azeri and Ossetians are there too, for example.

Also for anyone interested about actual history, Conor is not kidding nor lying. Go look up the history of the McGregor clan.

Shit is real

Conor comes from a serious bloodline of ancient warriors.

The McGregors actually did fight off the scumbag English invaders/conquerors/slave owners (the English enslaved the Irish)

The McGregor clan were so "notorious" the name alone was banned in England

The McGregors were known for punching far above their weight and routinely tried to conquer the biggest and baddest foes possible.

This is probably why Conor always has a deep urge to seek out and destroy who people say is the best - and always tries to accomplish the "impossible"

It's in Conor's genetic history to seek out the greatest challenge possible and conquer it.

This is why Conor always wanted Aldo, always wanted 2 belts, boxed Floyd, always wanted Khabib, will want Gsp, will want a 3rd belt etc.

This is why no amount of money will ever satisfy Conor because the only thing that can make him whole is to conquer in a fight, and make more money. Its in his DNA.

Seriously, I cant stress it enough, go look up the history of the McGregor clan. It's fascinating

Only the toughest of McGregors would survive and live to pass on their genes.

So this means that Conor was bred from a long line of some of the purest and greatest of fast twitch warrior genetics ever. Conor is a serious serious specimen.

Conor probably has the most fast twitch of anyone I've ever seen in combat sports. When fresh Conor was even dodging Floyd and out-countering Floyd.

What's special is that Conor has the intelligence to match, and developed the skill based high IQ style to maximize and shut down any opponent

You can study Conor from any angle and it's fascinating. There's never been anyone in history like Conor
Nate-Diaz-slaps-Conor-McGregor.png Nate-Diaz-points-laughs-Conor-McGregor-202.png web1_mma-ufc202gamer_082016ev_061_6878420.jpg diaz_vs_mcgregor-2.jpg dtzm8xdezzybgswfk1jj.jpg r60699_600x400_3-2.jpg

No, Hitler knocked them on their ass and they've never fully recovered. They don't have the power, or money they did before, so they can't get too brazen.

Then the their dead beat frat-head son, America, was left to bail them out while exhibiting all of the spoiled, reckless traits that they did. Now it's happening to America.

The colonizers got colonized because they couldn't keep to themselves. They are being destroyed by their own strategy. It makes for great drama.
You're an idiot. The Brits were basically the only ones in Europe who didn't take any crap from Hitler. Once that dreamer Neville Chamberlain got pantsed at Munich, Churchill stood up to them. To call America "deadbeat" just shows more of your shertarded ignorance. The reality is America has protected the west ever since WW II, the deadbeats are the crybabies in NATO who don't appreciate that their collective asses have been protected.

Last edited:
This once were warriors boasting shit is so lame

No shirt eh. The whole "we're preparing for war" thing is ridiculous and acting like relatives a thousand years ago fighting for your country is in any way a personal accomplishment is just retarded.

My name sakes fought the English in the Scottish Highlands too and the name translates into the protectors of Scotland. While I find it cool that that's a part of my heritage I don't feel that it's in anyway something I can claim as a personal accomplishment.

The USSR has a hell of a history in battle too if Khabib wanted to go down that road and let's be honest, if this was actually war between these 2 Countries it would be no contest and an absolute slaughter.

There are documentaries about the McGregor clan on youtube. Seriously go watch it. It's fascinating stuff

Conor's father may have never tapped into it or realized his potential in that way, but it certainly hit with Conor. Conor is descended from and bred from a long line of some of the greatest ancient warriors in history

I wouldnt be surprised if Conor's mothers side also has ancient warriors in the bloodline too

Conor is a serious specimen
<Lmaoo>Come on mate, he literally gave up in front of all our eyes.

The only thing laughable is pretending the Brits pulled out of what is now the Republic Ireland (or anywhere else for that matter) out of some kind of benevolence. Why the fook would the Brits have sent over tens of thousands of soldiers, mass imprisonment etc 1916 - 21 if they only wanted to give them up Napoleon ?
You're debating with someone who got Irish history from a film mate.

Khabib is used to wrestle bears and lives in a place full of real criminals, how does conor thinks that one manlet clown from Ireland is going to scare Khabib?

Actually, when I was reading it, posts were edited or deleted and this is was I get from posts (seems to me like Chechen guy was claiming that Ossetian said that Chechens are originatin from Gypsies or something like that). I'm not sure, but think you can read Russian, here is thread with famous people - http://forum.molgen.org/index.php/topic,1846.45.html but yeah, there is not only Arabs, Chechens and Avars, Azeri and Ossetians are there too, for example.
Yes but that forum only talks about J1 which is mostly in Dagestanis and East Chechens. Most Chechens have J2 and the ones with J1 are often with Dagestani origin. One more famous guy that has J1 is Ramzan Kadyrov.

False the Gaels from Ireland conquered lands in England and Scotland. Napoleon even had a special army group made up of Irish soldiers. Wellington army at The Battle of Waterloo half the army was Irish. They also fought for the British in big numbers during WW1 and WW2. Never mind Irish changed America and turned it into a superpower. And Irish also fought in every American war since its foundation
Irish also helped Mexicans fight for independence

A little-known chapter in U.S.-Mexican history is that of El Batallón de los San Patricios or “St. Patrick’s Battalion.” In a nutshell, St. Patrick’s Battalion was a group of immigrants, mostly of Irish descent, who fought alongside the Mexican Army during the Mexican-American War (1846-1848).

https://blogs.loc.gov/law/2013/03/the-san-patricios-the-irish-heroes-of-mexico/

The Irish warriors who helped Mexico gain fight for their independence stood in Mexico afterwards and had generations of families in Mexico, which is why today there is a segment of Irish Mexicans in Mexico.

Canelo Alvarez the biggest star in boxing was given a name at birth to commemorate those Irish Warriors/that bloodline

Canelo has some of that Irish warrior in his blood from his mom's side

The Irish truly are a fierce beautiful people who are the ultimate warriors

Not only did the Irish fight for their own freedom, they helped others try to fight for their freedoms as well

God bless The Irish

Conor McGregor comes from a serious bloodline of ancient warriors

Last edited:
Conor watches too much Game of Thrones and Vikings. Really sounds like a douchebag talking like that in 2018.

Isn’t Conor almost always cringey? Herky jerky body movements, wild unintelligible tirades, and silly boastings. It’s all very annoying. This snake oil salesmen approach he’s taking for the whiskey is really taking him down an embarrassing road. Embarrassing to watch. He has his zinger moments though and is a stone cold killer in the Octagon. Also a rags to riches man. I appreciate those things about him.

Speaking in many languages just means u were conquered by more people.
Indians speak like 5 languages. Almost 7 in the Portuguese region.
Wasn’t Khabib saying that in response to Conor’s retorts about language? Paraphrasing: “I speak four languages while you only speak one.” I don’t think it had anything to do with the conquering thing. Could be wrong though.

What’s next?

“My Dad is bigger than your Dad!”?

Back