Conor: "My bloodline stood and fought the English Empire." Khabib: "What happened to your language?"

If England wanted to take the gloves off, they could have and they would have destroyed Ireland, but they didn’t want to, mostly because they just got done fighting real nations. The Irish were used as cannon fodder for any war Great Britain was in for several hundred years. That’s how much Ireland was bitched by England.

But you’re right. England is being colonized right now because of the same mentality they had when they let Ireland go. No balls since the 1920s.

When u give half a country back. That means obviously they were more than a nuisance. U want to talk about guerilla warfare. Ask the black and tans. U are right next to them. Japan needed 2 bombs to free it's colonies.

It is a shame to see the nation that Great England become. imagine a young Britishman growing up in 2018 under the cross of St. George but all his neighbors don't speak English

Conor: "They [Chechens] were chased from their lands to the edge of cliffs. My family, my bloodline, the McGregor clan, we stood and we fought, we fought the English Empire... So much so that our name was banished for 100 years by King James at the time..."

Khabib: "Okay, why you changed your language? What's wrong with you? What happened to your language? You talk in English."

QONVIyz.gif

OQ4QeVl.gif

Time stamped at 1:22:02

then he spoke to him and ripped him in Irish.... context is important

Also for anyone interested about actual history, Conor is not kidding nor lying. Go look up the history of the McGregor clan.

Shit is real

Conor comes from a serious bloodline of ancient warriors.

The McGregors actually did fight off the scumbag English invaders/conquerors/slave owners (the English enslaved the Irish)

The McGregor clan were so "notorious" the name alone was banned in England

The McGregors were known for punching far above their weight and routinely tried to conquer the biggest and baddest foes possible.

This is probably why Conor always has a deep urge to seek out and destroy who people say is the best - and always tries to accomplish the "impossible"

It's in Conor's genetic history to seek out the greatest challenge possible and conquer it.

This is why Conor always wanted Aldo, always wanted 2 belts, boxed Floyd, always wanted Khabib, will want Gsp, will want a 3rd belt etc.

This is why no amount of money will ever satisfy Conor because the only thing that can make him whole is to conquer in a fight, and make more money. Its in his DNA.

Seriously, I cant stress it enough, go look up the history of the McGregor clan. It's fascinating

Only the toughest of McGregors would survive and live to pass on their genes.

So this means that Conor was bred from a long line of some of the purest and greatest of fast twitch warrior genetics ever. Conor is a serious serious specimen.

Conor probably has the most fast twitch of anyone I've ever seen in combat sports. When fresh Conor was even dodging Floyd and out-countering Floyd.

What's special is that Conor has the intelligence to match, and developed the skill based high IQ style to maximize and shut down any opponent

You can study Conor from any angle and it's fascinating. There's never been anyone in history like Conor
So I’m guessing the warrior genetics are carried on through the mothers side? Or maybe it skips a generation? I’ve seen his poof father. Conor’s probably been the man of the family since he was 12.

The Diaz clan embarrassed the McGregor clan though.

Diaz clan had a member slap and choke out one of the McGregor clans member.
there is no "Diaz" clan.... there is however a "McGregor Clan" and it dates back centuries and has an actual history. Conor isnt making shit up when he speaks about his family name having a history of fighting in battles.

Conor only speaks a little bit of Irish. That doesn't change the fact that their language is for all practical purposes, dead.

Also for anyone interested about actual history, Conor is not kidding nor lying. Go look up the history of the McGregor clan.

Shit is real

Conor comes from a serious bloodline of ancient warriors.

The McGregors actually did fight off the scumbag English invaders/conquerors/slave owners (the English enslaved the Irish)
the McGregor clan originated in Scotland, but you are correct.

So I’m guessing the warrior genetics are carried on through the mothers side? Or maybe it skips a generation? I’ve seen his poof father. Conor’s probably been the man of the family since he was 12.
There are documentaries about the McGregor clan on youtube. Seriously go watch it. It's fascinating stuff

Conor's father may have never tapped into it or realized his potential in that way, but it certainly hit with Conor. Conor is descended from and bred from a long line of some of the greatest ancient warriors in history

I wouldnt be surprised if Conor's mothers side also has ancient warriors in the bloodline too

Conor is a serious specimen

Last edited:
If England wanted to take the gloves off, they could have and they would have destroyed Ireland, but they didn’t want to, mostly because they just got done fighting real nations. The Irish were used as cannon fodder for any war Great Britain was in for several hundred years. That’s how much Ireland was bitched by England.

But you’re right. England is being colonized right now because of the same mentality they had when they let Ireland go. No balls since the 1920s.
No, Hitler knocked them on their ass and they've never fully recovered. They don't have the power, or money they did before, so they can't get too brazen.

Then the their dead beat frat-head son, America, was left to bail them out while exhibiting all of the spoiled, reckless traits that they did. Now it's happening to America.

The colonizers got colonized because they couldn't keep to themselves. They are being destroyed by their own strategy. It makes for great drama.

When u give half a country back. That means obviously they were more than a nuisance. U want to talk about guerilla warfare. Ask the black and tans. U are right next to them. Japan needed 2 bombs to free it's colonies.

It is a shame to see the nation that Great England become. imagine a young Britishman growing up in 2018 under the cross of St. George but all his neighbors don't speak English

If the Irish were as menacing as Connor says, they could rule the whole of their own island. Taking it by force if necessary, instead of waiting for favorable terms to be given by England. England controlled its entire island since the 1500s, yet the Irish are so tough they they let England slap them around until 1920 and they didn’t even get the whole island? Cmon.

But yes agaim, we agree on present day GB.

damn who knew khabib was a european history buff. did his homework. knows history

Conor came in drunk, even the smallest mouse is though when he is drunk

I dont know about that line. I preferred: "Khabib bought a shirt! Khabib joined the cause! Khabib's a little fanboy! Khabib's a little fanboy Bitch!!!" - Conor McGregor. He loves his fans.. thinks the world of you.

No, Hitler knocked them on their ass and they've never fully recovered. They don't have the power, or money they did before, so they can't get too brazen.

Then the their dead beat frat-head son, America, was left to bail them out while exhibiting all of the spoiled, reckless traits that they did. Now it's happening to America.

The colonizers got colonized because they couldn't keep to themselves. They are being destroyed by their own strategy. It makes for great drama.

Well hey, they had a good run on top. More than they can say for Ireland. Seriously, has Ireland ever actually won a war against another country?

Then he spoke Irish.

I would love to visit the NATION OF DAGESTAN one day. Oh wait.

Ask mother Russia for permission.

The biggest colonizer, geographically the biggest empire of all time. The biggest terrorizor of all time is your neighbor. And still they only have half of it. India, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Hong Kong and USA all fell to British ruleee

Dagestan's enslaved by the MONGOLS.

CONTROLLED by the Muslim Iranians.

SAVED by daddy Russia.

U should be thanking them

<JerryWWF>

I am no historian but pretty sure the Redcoats got their asses handed to them in the
Revolutionary War.. just saying...

Conor: "They [Chechens] were chased from their lands to the edge of cliffs. My family, my bloodline, the McGregor clan, we stood and we fought, we fought the English Empire... So much so that our name was banished for 100 years by King James at the time..."

Khabib: "Okay, why you changed your language? What's wrong with you? What happened to your language? You talk in English."

QONVIyz.gif

OQ4QeVl.gif

Time stamped at 1:22:02

that was probably the best line in the whole press conference. he fcd him up with that imo.

That's rich coming from someone whose name has a Russian suffix.

If the Irish were as menacing as Connor says, they could rule the whole of their own island. Taking it by force if necessary, instead of waiting for favorable terms to be given by England. England controlled its entire island since the 1500s, yet the Irish are so tough they they let England slap them around until 1920 and they didn’t even get the whole island? Cmon.

But yes agaim, we agree on present day GB.

I never said they were menacing. I simply agreed that they fought tooth and nail, and they didn't just earn their independence as easily as you put it. I agree England could have destroyed them at any point, but they needed Irish as slaves. 1916. For Ireland not England. When u colonize an area, u want to take advantage of the people there to work for u. not wipe out the whole area. Even the NAtives and Aborigines are still around.
Compare that to how England let go of their other colonies except America. We're talking about NEIGHBORS. England is right next to Ireland. America wouldn't have won so easily if England was located in where Mexico is.

Are u English by the way. U guys are closing in on France when it comes to that

Dont like this emotional Conor, who seems wild and unhinged. I like the cool calm collected Mcgregor whos witty,calm and confident. That was the Mcgregor that got into peoples heads, not some guy whos acting like a drunk buffoon.Gotta bring the old conor back.

the McGregor clan originated in Scotland, but you are correct.
Yep.

Also, a lot of DNA studies reveal how Irish and Scottish are very similar if not the same

Geographically they're very close so celtics/Vikings migrated to both, and the ethnic people from those lines that arrived there, the DNA has remined pure and largely unchanged

Conor's DNA likely consists of ancient Celtic, ancient Viking, and Spanish

New DNA studies are coming out revealing how the Irish actually have some Spanish ancestry too

The irony is that Conor is likely more Mexican then the Diaz bros are lol. The Diaz bros are half Mexican and half white

Back