Media Conor on Khabib: I think he’s afraid to fight me

Says the guy who got out-grappled, out-wrestled and out-struck (his bread and butter / path to victory against Khabib), and finally choked, in the first fight...

Last edited:
as if it isn't completely obvious, this is just McG attempting to play a bit of psychology to goad an opponent.
He has done this many many times before.

Ain't working, Khabib already fought McG and we know it was a dominant victory. He is not interested.
Give up McG, calling out retired fighters, LOL, it won't work.

Move on.
Yep, it's just business
20201020_190112.jpg

Not a Conor fan but what do you expect him to say? Any fighter should be going into any fight thinking that they can win.

Khabib stood much longer than I expected him to in their fight, it's that reason I think Conor still has a better chance of beating Khabib than anyone else.

He's so full of himself. I remember when he was funny and humble. Now he's desperate for attention. I guess money does that to people.

no.
i noticed the take downs, top control, GnP, and hellish pace, same as always.
only thing different was the 3rd round when he chilled and slapped his face.
appart from that it was vintage Khabib.

and please stop with that bullshit "wasnt a prime conor".
even if true (it's not) that's conor's problem and nobody else.

exactly and yet it took khabib far too long to dispatch a weak version of conor.

conor knows it, i know it, you know it and khabib knows it.

He's so full of himself. I remember when he was funny and humble. Now he's desperate for attention. I guess money does that to people.

Conor has never in his life been humble lol what you talking about

What do you expect him to say? Conor knows how to bring those ppv numbers...

Khabib is a generational phenom and Conor knows that but that HUGE ego has a hard time accepting it...thats all.

Yea Khabib is scared to fight someone who he made quit. The type of logic only a Conor fan would be stupid enough to follow.

Imagine not having your opponent in any trouble at any moment in a fight you lost, and thinking they’re scared of you?

Yes, the guy who called you out several times and pretty much forced you to fight him is scared of you.

Whatever mental gymnastics Conor needs to feel better.

Conor Bless!!

Habob ran in fear it is known.

Back