Chimaev - 6’2
Burns - 5’10
Belal - 5’10
Luque - 5’11
Thompson - 6ft
Masvidal - 5’10

Conor is 5’8 on a good day.
He gets destroyed by any of these guys.

It's the skill that he lacks that'll be his undoing against those guys for sure.

I don't know where did you get your numbers but Diaz for example is significantly taller than Usman and he's listed 6'0" as well. McGregor is listed as 5'9" but I'm sure he's not shorter than Burns.
Point is Conor would be punching up to everyone.

Conor had success killing himself at 45 to be the big man. He’s not the big man at 55 and def not at 70. He gets mopped by them all.

If Conor goes to tiger muay thai, I'll become a fan again
other than that, he's become the twitter warrior that i can't stomach, waste of potential

Potential is an interesting word. He already hit his peak in MMA. We will never see the same Conor again.

For the bad rep SBG gets, It's gotten him as far as he is now, a credit to his loyalty as well. With that said I understand many think he could have gone even further with a different Gym.
That's because Conor got to that level mostly training himself. Those are his moves not SBG's. SBG is just a gym he trains at with sparring partners and some pad work. But most of the stuff Conor does and trains, he does it on his own. That's why no one else at SBG fights anything like Conor. Because that's a product of Conor's own training and not SBG's techniques.

Just watch all of Conor's old training footage. It's always him training alone and practicing and experimenting with moves and techniques. Everything you see from SBG was just him sparring so he can test out and try out the stuff he works on by himself. This is why SBG coaches say Conor knows more about fighting and martial arts than they do, it's because Conor isn't really a product of their teachings and they know that. They help him get better but they know Conor developed his skills on his own.

He hasn't got the foresight to join a different gym. He's gotten as far as he has purely to his natural ability, not coaching, not gameplanning, just pure and utter natural ability. Conor is one of the worst-coached fighters I've ever seen, surrounded by yes men with coaches who are simply there because they grew with him in the Irish MMA scene, not a single one of them adapted. Straight Blast Gym is more like Straight Ass Gym tbh. He's far too concerned with throwing hooks for Instagram and posting dumbass videos of yachts.

The bloke can't adapt to a fight when it doesn't go his way, either you fall into his trap or you don't, and if you don't you're more than likely going to win the fight, he's got about 6-7 minutes of fight in him before he folds and realises yet again he has no plan B. Just gotta look at the last 2 fights with Dustin, he never adapted to the calf kick when it was thrown at him, and in the third fight he went all-out ego and tried to send a message by out-kicking Dustin and ended up on the very same stretcher he promised us all Dustin was going to be leaving in.

He needs to join an actual gym and undergo a regimented training camp with coaches and sparring partners who are all going to challenge and question him, only way you get better.
It's not natural ability. He drilled and practiced all those techniques. People always think everything is natural ability when it isn't, just because people can do things that others can't. They don't realize they did those repetitive motions over and over again to do that. It's like thinking people can naturally do these crazy flips without practicing. That's not naturally ability, you still have to practice all those flips in order to do them. No one is naturally just doing crazy flips without a shit load of training and practice. It's the same with fighting techniques.

Back to basics, i like that.

Worst gym that made Conor straight blast everyone?

Good. Maybe he fights by the end of the year. Whatever weight, whatever opponent. I’m curious to see how it goes. If he doesn’t fight somebody legit, he may as well just pack it in. But what legit fighter at any weight could he actually beat?
Not many. I’ve said it multiple times already, but I think he retires within 3 fights. And I don’t think he wins another match in the UFC.

At this point, who cares? Conor is old and washed and too undisciplined to train well. The best gym in the world can’t help him now. He needs to fight Nate and then box Jake Paul and retire. Any serious competition at WW or LW will destroy him these days. Hell, plenty of unranked guys at LW could beat him now.

The worst you say? Hold my beer.

e3fdd43f1770c73f86af03a3a832fb8f_crop_exact.jpg
Boom.

Kavanagh just seems like a massive yes man and Conor ass kisser.

But this dude will actually make you a worse fighter and guide you into the shadow realm.

Except to Dee.
We don’t know their relationship. Some women understand that the one thing they can never give a man is variety. Should he cover all expenses, and provide in great excess, they will tolerate a man sleeping with “strange” so long as they don’t get anyone pregnant or bring home any stds.

We don’t know their relationship. Some women understand that the one thing they can never give a man is variety. Should he cover all expenses, and provide in great excess, they will tolerate a man sleeping with “strange” so long as they don’t get anyone pregnant or bring home any stds.

Conor is not loyal to Dee... full stop.

Reactions: lsa
For the bad rep SBG gets, It's gotten him as far as he is now, a credit to his loyalty as well. With that said I understand many think he could have gone even further with a different Gym.

Conor one of the few guys who still honours loyalty.

SBG bless.

Don’t listen to the “haters” that are somehow always first to click on Conor threads, if he left the gym they would say “Conor isn’t loyal to his roots” or some shit like that.

First double champ ever and 500 million dollars.

If only he had learned to point fight at Jackson-Wink.

<Y2JSmirk>

Back