Conor ****riding Ngannou...

So you dislike Conor uh... It got something to do with him knocking the f*** out the man in your AV, doesn't ??

No it really doesn't. Hats off to him for that performance. It was great. Aldo is still a top 5 Goat. Conor can't say that.

I don't like Conor because of the arrogance and disgraceful things which he says. I also don't like how his fans consider him this great fighter but he's 1-1 in his current division and has never defended a belt in his career.

No it really doesn't. Hats off to him for that performance. It was great. Aldo is still a top 5 Goat. Conor can't say that.

I don't like Conor because of the arrogance and disgraceful things which he says. I also don't like how his fans consider him this great fighter but he's 1-1 in his current division and has never defended a belt in his career.
Yes, I know, Conor can hurt your feelings for his antics... Anyways, have you ever think that his fans consider him a great fighter for the simple fact that he cleared the featherweight division with ease ??

It looks to me like you're ignoring those details and you just stuck in his Lightweight run.

Back