Conor smashing gif

Fox by the Sea

Lighthouse Keeper
Platinum Member
Reaction score
use at will, sherbros.
someone shoop "you died" over the black part at the end.

ezgif-4-e75949269e.gif

That's so good, it's hard to believe it's not Wrestlemania hype.

i sill cant believe this actually happened lol

Did that bald security man even try blocking that

Spread the love, it’s the Brooklyn way.

I endorse this behavior

He blew his wad

use at will, sherbros.

ezgif-4-e75949269e.gif
I think Conor fucked up with this one but lets just admit that he straigh up son'd Khabib and owned Chiesa for all trash talk.

Last edited:
use at will, sherbros.

ezgif-4-e75949269e.gif

You know, looking at this gif, makes me wonder really more if Conor just did it for PR but it went out of hand,

If you look at the gif of him actually throwing that thing on the bus, he actually throws it on the side of the window, not the window itself.

Either, he literally missed it point blank, or he just wanted to look like he was throwing it through the glass.

use at will, sherbros.

ezgif-4-e75949269e.gif

Weird... the cam starts filming the dollie... not First following anyone... like the cammer knew that something was going to happen with that dollie...

It’s a setup... hyping shit...

Just made the evening news in brisbane
"International kickboxing star Conor McGregor"

I think Conor fucked up with this one but lets just admit that straigh up son'd Khabib and owned Chiesa for all trash talk.
By having a tantrum. If he was a man he'd had waited for them to exit the bus. Only children go balls to the wall like that as they know the security are going to stop it. He was never gonna get anywhere near Khabib after smashing shit up

The security man could of saved 2 fights but pussed out at the last second. Wtf, he could have grabbed the dolly but was scared to touch the damn thing.

Back