Media Conor: The fight is off. I'm going to fight someone else on the 10th. Good luck on your old contract

No

Dustin is better than Conor. Prime for prime Dustin is the better fighter. More well rounded, and outclassed Conor.

Conor was dominant beating up midgets in a division he couldn’t make anymore.

At the end of the day Dustin couldn't win a world title in either division he has competed in, which are the same divisions Conor HAS done so. Poirier is one of those midgets he KO'd (who's now competing at LW).

Just sounds like a long roundabout way for Conor to say he doesn't think he can win the 3rd fight.

LMFAO.

Conor bless.

Dustin has scammed the public and Conor may send his ass back to the trailer park.

Hahahahah.
honest question,did your eyes get teary when you saw the first post of this thread?

1. Probably building some hype/drama (not that I think it's needed, numbers don't lie).
2. I'm taking Conor's side here. Simply give Conor what he's asking for, a plan for how the money is to be spent/used. Also Conor makes a good point in pointing out that DP took the money fight over the title fight.
3. I agree that there are far too many charities out there that are fucking scammy as all hell.
4. I like DP more than I like Conor, I'm just being objective.

Poirier has the moral high ground because he isn't going around assaulting people on a regular basis as a grown adult.

How old do you have to be to know right from wrong? I don't know how fucked up of a person you have to be to kicked out of high school in the 9th grade.

I'm starting to think they're both in on this together to build the biggest hype around a fight ever. Or Conor is just being Conor...

I don't blame Conor

most charities are scams

Conor simply wants to know what the Charity is going to do with the funds
Should've found that out before he promised to donate to it.

Yeah, Dana not falling for that shit. Lol Conor big mad! He's catching heat from all sides hahaha

Still think it's hilarious how everyone goes on about the leg kicks from dustin and no one talks about how mcgregor got knocked the fuck out.

Of all the types of trashtalk/hype, I think Conor when he goes into his you sound poor / "beg me" kind of shtick is my least favorite. Even Colby's stupidity is marginally more likeable.

Conor is trying to make Dustin fight MAD with all these antics :rolleyes:
You are all falling for it :rolleyes::rolleyes:
<{1-1}> <{1-1}>
Do you get up in the middle of a movie and shout, "this isn't real damnit"? Truth will come out eventually. We're also not the ones fighting where we need a clear mind.

Back