Conor tweets concerning NSAC decision

I guess you need to cherish any small victory at this point.

Its the same like giving conor 6 months or giving him 12.
He will not fight i honestly dont give a fuck if he ever fights again i care about true fighters not "entertainers".

He didn’t expect his opponent’s blood relative to land the final blow on him.

He will not fight i honestly dont give a fuck if he ever fights again i care about true fighters not "entertainers".

and I don’t give a fuck what you give a fuck about.

Conor shouldn't have been punished... Like, at all. He was defending himself against a bunch of deviants.

By Conor tweets you mean Conor’s pr manager right?
I seriously doubt he wrote that
Then again most of them have others run their accounts

Conor isn’t a true fighter yet guys like Eddie and Aldo are?
Guys that never hav thrown a punch honestly don’t have the right to say shit like that
Anyone who has the balls to get in there and fight is a “true”” fighter

this is a subtle dig, read again people.

Conor shouldn't have been punished... Like, at all. He was defending himself against a bunch of deviants.

I think you missed some things in how it all went down.

Conor wasn't even on the radar inside the cage UNTIL he started punching a corner man.

Conor isn’t a true fighter yet guys like Eddie and Aldo are?
Guys that never hav thrown a punch honestly don’t have the right to say shit like that
Anyone who has the balls to get in there and fight is a “true”” fighter
I have thrown countless punches in my life . Failed comeback attempt.
True fighters fight if you are injured like Cruz or Cain its another story but being completely healthy and not fighting while still holding out the division is complete bs.

By Conor tweets you mean Conor’s pr manager right?
I seriously doubt he wrote that
Then again most of them have others run their accounts

I think it's him, it's some passive aggressive shit.. digs on the penalty and digs on "blood relative".. to me at least it has Conor's style all over it.

I think it's him, it's some passive aggressive shit.. digs on the penalty and digs on "blood relative".. to me at least it has Conor's style all over it.
No doubt he told his guy to write it but honestly I have doubts such a coherent post was made by him
We’ll never know at the end of the day

He threw the first punch (a suckerpunch at that). You need to get Conors balls out of your mouth and watch the incident again.

He threw the first punch (a suckerpunch at that). You need to get Conors balls out of your mouth and watch the incident again.
Watch a different angle
The guy he punched grabbed Conor’s foot which is why Conor punched him

Back