Conor tweets concerning NSAC decision

Yeah he sure was, he had no choice but to sucker punch a guy that wasn't even looking at him and how dare his teammates rush to his aid like a bunch of savages.

The results of the fight should be over turned and the belt handed to Conor for having to endure this unprovoked assault as well as beining credited with a defense for ever blow he received while casually minding his own business against the cage.

The NSAC should also make all fines handed down against Khabibs team payable to McGregor sports and entertainment.

This is the righg thing to do and anything less, IMO, shall be considered a travesty and an unpresidented miscarriage of justice!!!

The guy he punched was on his way to attack Conor's team.

Lol Khabib jumped The fence and attacked the opposite corner. Shut up.

I said INSIDE THE OCTAGON. There's a clear video of Conor sucker punching Khabib's brother while they were sitting on the fence. Neither of them were involved in the brawl with Khabib and Danis. Shut the hell up kid.

Bullshit. He punched him because he was coming at him and had reasons to believe it was to get physical since all of Khabib's other teammates were doing the same with everyone else in the cage. That should technically count as self defense.

Bullshit.

He was on the way towards the brawl, and wasn't even paying attention to Conor at all when he got punched in the face. That's what caused the brawl inside the octagon.

Can you see peoples' minds? Maybe he wanted to break up the fight and save Khabib from getting himself in serious trouble.

I said INSIDE THE OCTAGON. There's a clear video of Conor sucker punching Khabib's brother while they were sitting on the fence. Neither of them were involved in the brawl with Khabib and Danis. Shut the hell up kid.

Who started the brawl and all the commotion? Not Conor. He's sitting in the cage taking in the loss, when Khabib attacked his corner. So no I won't shut up.. Anyone of Khabib's clowns were in the cage that night to get a shot in on Conor.

I have thrown countless punches in my life . Failed comeback attempt.
True fighters fight if you are injured like Cruz or Cain its another story but being completely healthy and not fighting while still holding out the division is complete bs.
Oh shit its Charlie Z!

He threw the first punch (a suckerpunch at that). You need to get Conors balls out of your mouth and watch the incident again.
bahahah ya you are an idiot

Who started the brawl and all the commotion? Not Conor. He's sitting in the cage taking in the loss, when Khabib attacked his corner. So no I won't shut up.. Anyone of Khabib's clowns were in the cage that night to get a shot in on Conor.

A brawl outside the cage means you get to attack a person who wasn't involved? Low IQ confirmed

Conor finally carries himself like a professional in initial tweet then it just gets erased in follow up.

Conor and Ronda both need therapy for different reasons.

What a twat, jerking himself off about the only good punch he landed on anyone the entire night....

giphy.gif
He’s been doing that for years, in all his losses he posts pictures like that

It’s funny when he does it with a fake humbleness about his loss while posting the only picture that exists that makes it look like he did well

Use your brain, go rub them two brain cells together and see if we can get some heat flowing in that dome of yours, after Khabib has jumped the cage to attack Conor's team what were Khabib's team mates intentions on storming the cage, a friendly hug? To protect Conor? To throw some harsh religious words? No, pre fight they'd already said on social media it was going to kick off and it did.
Lol, as much as I despise people who insults other's intelligence when debating subjects that can't be proven either way I have to admit that was actually pretty clever, I kind of like you, lol.

Regardless though that doesn't change the fact that both of our opinions are still just unsubstantiated speculation with the only certainty being that Conor threw the first punch inside the cage.

I really want to like Conor again, but he does shit like this. How do you talk shit when you got your ass beat in dominant fashion and you're on a 0-2 losing streak.

Maybe, or maybe he was going to tell Khabib to stop acting like an idiot and try to calm shit down.

We will never know because he got sucker punched and then all hell broke loose inside the cage too.

"blood relative" So he is trying to make this even more personal? Is this seriously the angle UFC is going to take to force a pointless rematch? Obviously not in Nevada, possibly not even in the US, i am thinking Russia, or another less strict governing body?

I’m not talking about Conor’s word
I’m talk about the false narrative that he hit the guy on top for no reason
That’s all
But that's exactly what you're doing. I asked you to show any video evidence that would prove this is a " false narrative" and instead of doing that you responded with " Conor said it" in some video.

This is in no way proof that the guy did something that nobody else seems to have seen and you are the first person I've heard mention.

But that's exactly what you're doing. I asked you to show any video evidence that would prove this is a " false narrative" and instead of doing that you responded with " Conor said it" in some video.

This is in no way proof that the guy did something that nobody else seems to have seen and you are the first person I've heard mention.
In the video he has the screenshot of the guy holding his leg
Please watch the whole video
It’s not Conor’s word it’s on video what the guy did, I don’t have the time stamp but the screenshot is there

Back