Conor vs Ferguson for the title?

2-2??? in the last 5 years, didn't he beat aldo, mendes, eddie and nate?????????????????

4 years? He is 2-2 over his last 4. He did not fight for almost 2 years.

Fuck no, I want to see Khabib vs Tony. Now that's the interesting clash of styles that people were touting the Mcgregor fight to be.

Conor gets clearly beaten and yet people are so intent on giving him another title shot. Fuck off.

he was clearly beaten by nate also...right?? we both know what happened after that.

If connor gets another shot at a title ill keep pirating ufc events like i was going to anyways and my opinion that the ufc is a shitshow and dana is a punk bitch will also remain..

That's it.

I'm going to start tracking down and murdering anyone who suggests Conor get a title shot.

And I'm going to make it hurt.

you couldn't hurt a kitten little guy...haha

Aren't you guys tired of seeing Conor lose? Give him a breather.

in mma, that was conor's first legit loss under 170lbs...people need to wipe out the memory of the floyd fight from their heads..that fight has nothing to do with mma...

Tony will beat the shit out of Conor. Conor does not deserve to fight Tony.

anyone who watched tony a second away from being stopped by pettis, thinking he could last even a round with conor, are mildly retarded...did you watch the same fight I did..tony was getting tagged at will...was hurt from a punch by freaken pillow fisted pettis...ahahahhahahahahhaha, and you think he could compete with conor? he'd get murdered...

anyone who watched tony a second away from being stopped by pettis, thinking he could last even a round with conor, are mildly retarded...did you watch the same fight I did..tony was getting tagged at will...was hurt from a punch by freaken pillow fisted pettis...ahahahhahahahahhaha, and you think he could compete with conor? he'd get murdered...

Conor is only winning fights if he has a size advantage. Sorry but he is not as good as you think he is.

Khabib bless

Ferguson would tear McGregor up. Worse beating than he got last night.

Khabib will get a suspension (retroactive) a fine, and all is well (for UFC).
And to be honest, i don't think Conor would want Khabib stripped of the belt.
He wants to beat him for it. And the same could be said for Tony. How does
stripping Khabib and letting Conor/Tony fight for the belt make sense? It will either be
Khabib/Tony or a rematch with Mcgregor($$$ for UFC). The promotion has already
begun with the melee after the fight.

Conor with another undeserved Title fight LOL
I'd rather see Nate Diaz get a shot.

Based off losing to Conor last time out. Or the impending TKO he will suffer at the hands of Poirier?

Conor knocks Ferg clean the fuck out. He's so hittable. His recovery is incredible, but McGregor sleeps him

Conor is only winning fights if he has a size advantage. Sorry but he is not as good as you think he is.

Khabib bless

are you another one of these guys? someone loses a fight and now they are automatically "not as good as you think" he most definitely is as good as people think...he's proved it many times...but khabib has that right style to beat him..at least last night he did...and size advantage is bullshit..he fought guys the same weight as him...if they weighed the same at weighins, they are the same size.

Khabib bless

I'm no Conor fan but he would wreck T Ferg. Ferguson's wild style relies on gassing the other guy out. I don't think he'd make it far enough to gas Conor out plus he'd be the one on the back foot too.

Based off losing to Conor last time out. Or the impending TKO he will suffer at the hands of Poirier?
Im saying if were making up title shots for no reason then I'd rather see Diaz get one then Conor again.

are you another one of these guys? someone loses a fight and now they are automatically "not as good as you think" he most definitely is as good as people think...he's proved it many times...but khabib has that right style to beat him..at least last night he did...and size advantage is bullshit..he fought guys the same weight as him...if they weighed the same at weighins, they are the same size.[/QUOTE]

That's just silly talk dude.

Im saying if were making up title shots for no reason then I'd rather see Diaz get one then Conor again.

It wouldn't be for no reason though would it? Former champion fighting the former interim champion for a shot at the suspended champion?

Ferguson, that crazy SOB needs to be just handed the title.
Conor needs to earn a title shot.
Khabib needs to be stripped and maybe even banned.

are you another one of these guys? someone loses a fight and now they are automatically "not as good as you think" he most definitely is as good as people think...he's proved it many times...but khabib has that right style to beat him..at least last night he did...and size advantage is bullshit..he fought guys the same weight as him...if they weighed the same at weighins, they are the same size.

No. If you have ever read my posts you will see I have been saying this from the beginning. Conor is a good fighter but for him to be successful he needs the size advantage he almost always enjoys. Diaz still has the better of him and Khabib absolutely wrecked him. Don’t be surprised if he tries to go back to FW. His size advantage is his greatest asset.

Back