Conor vs Tony negotiations

you're genius. !!! hahahahah now, we need to replace papa duck with conor
I am sure you haven't watch the cartoon. He's called Scrooge McDuck not "papa duck", he does not have any children. Anyways, please replace Scrooge McDuck with Conor McDuck.

I am sure you haven't watch the cartoon. He's called Scrooge McDuck not "papa duck", he does not have any children. Anyways, please replace Scrooge McDuck with Conor McDuck.

i did in the previous page

You´re right about that, but let´s not forget that Conor doesn´t defend belts, so they´ll just make Conor Diaz 3 at WW again...... and after that they´ll figure out a way to make the GSP fight or the WW belt.

(And Tony will have to wait forever or will be forced to fight Barboza, since Khabib won´t make weight and the brazilian will get a TS, same way it happened to Tony after Khabib pulled out:).)

F*k all that 3D chess shuffling strip his ass let guys who really wanna belt fight, Conor could go fight Brad Pitt or Dwayne Johnson for all I care if all he's looking for his a big name.

So Pumped for this fight. Now more waiting. Mcgregor goofed. So no telling when he will fight again. Tony will make a good check from this fight. But does he want to risk it and defend the title while waiting...

So many haters here, all I see is “McNugget” this as “Conor McDuck” that. If you can’t admire that these two are great fighters and you don’t want to see them match up you’re delusional. It will be a great fight, understandably Conor hasn’t defended yet, and even as a mcgregor fan, I still say that it’s become a bit of a joke at this stage. He needs to defend or vacate. Thanks for the opinions those of you who had sensible ones, whatever happens it’s promised to be interesting.

Dana and co. HAD to have seen this coming after letting Conor make boxing money... right?!

Conor is getting suspended and won't fight Tony.

I'll believe the Conor suspension when I see it. My guess is he gets fined 250-500k, and moves on with his life. This didn't happen in the states, so the US athletic commissions have zero jurisdiction. And it wasn't at a UFC event, so the UFC technically don't have anything to suspend him for.

They've already "punished" him by announcing they've pulled him from UFC 219, which is of course BS.

So now it is Tony's fault. Wow. The day Colin goes on a coke fueled rampage and breaks into an old peoples home and beats the old men and rapes the grannies, all on video btw, i'm sure the way things are going, it will be the facilities fault for being easy to break into, cocaines fault because it is "messed with his mind" and he did the probably "in need" grannies a favor, so lets get off his back.

Dana and co. HAD to have seen this coming after letting Conor make boxing money... right?!

That's why I know the UFC had stipulations before they signed off on that boxing match, and why we seeing these wild actions from Conor. The pressure is coming down him I can see it. Coming off a boxing loss, coming back to mma with another champ in his division, a new dad, questions on will he defend, hooked on booga suga (cocaine),

Sending this one out to @Conor McGregor

Back