Conor would've SAVAGELY KO'd Frankie if they fought at 145.

jojoRed

Aint no stress on me, Lord.
@Silver
Reaction score
I consistently used to see posts about how Frankie is Conor's kryptonite and after the Ortega fight, all that nonsense disappeared.

Conor has feasted on wrestler boxers in the UFC and has KO'd them all. Frankie is even smaller than Alvarez and Mendes.

Remember Conor had a bad knee in the Mendes fight and looked terrible compared to his other fights in the UFC. The movement was severely diminished and he still managed to pull the win. Sure Mendes had 2 weeks notice but he was also juiced.

Conor isn't going to even make 45 anymore but retrospectively, I believe Conor would've KO'd Frankie if they fought instead of Siver.

Who thinks otherwise?

conor-mcgregor-584467.jpg

Frankie would have beat him like he stole something

I think otherwise. Frankie would have showed up in shape and Conor wouldn't have been getting back up.

Last edited:
Either Frankie by UD. or Conor by KO/TKO
i don't know

Frankie would have beaten him. The main reason why the UFC acted like he didn't exist when Conor was on the rise.

if ortega did it why not? and its crazy how many people get on Kevin Lee for being "KO'D"(tko'd) by a BJJ guy(Who also beat GSP by armbar in a BJJ tournament btw) but I didn't see one person mention it about Frankie, There is indeed racial bias among UFC "fans"

Could've would've should've instead we got 2 week Chad.

Maybe Frankies wrestling would have given him issues but likely the size difference and Conors striking results in Edgar flatlined

Back