Conors assesment of the fight

Artem...the true warrior will avenge!!!

Conor expects everyone to be as dumb as Eddie and stand in front of him and throw shitty shots. If someone circles the cage it is considered running.

He drops hints that Khabib grappling/wrestling is not part of a true fight but within the rules of the sport.

This is the guy that after he was done with boxing was happy to be in a true fight (MMA). Seems like Conor really wants kickboxing.
i don't think he does. i mean, at least not with actual kick boxers, because those will kick the living shit out of him.

what he wants is to fight mma fighters, but they can't do any grappling... until he knocks them down. grappling is only fine if he's on top and they're hurt. then it's a real fight.

What is thit? LMAO!!!!
Wooooow!!!

Making excuses, blaming others, and claiming that you trained absolutely zero striking for Khabib is the saddest shit I have ever read. So much for Conor being a humble loser.

His whole post was an embarressment. It's amazing how this clown bullshitted his post so much that he made it sound like he had so much success during the fight and that Khabib just ran the whole fight and capitalized on a few mistakes.

No Conrad, you had about a minutes worth of sucess in the whole fight. It was a one sided asswhoopin from the moment the bell rang. You where a scared little shit before the fight started and you left the fight a broken, defeated man.

Fuck off with this bullshit post. I cant believe I lightened up on the Conor bashing. Fuck this guy lol. Still hasnt been humbled.

Sherdog, I call to you..dont feel sad for this bum...keep the Mcgregor hate going.... Let the hate flow like the nile river, in an endless loop of consistency.

Conor Mcgregor lol. What a loser
I'll continue to be a fan of Conor and continue to hate Khabib. Thanks for the tip, though.

What do you guys think?

While I like his view on things, I hate this "I was walking forward, so in my mind he was losing the round".
He took you down and kept you there. Them the rules. You fucked up.
The excuse of not working on standup is also ridiculous. That was his strength. You don't abandon it.

IMHO he didn't win any rounds, and it would be good for him to think that way, and improve.

But overall, I like his confidence and I like how he viewed the fight.
I would NOT have expected to be any different (in terms of being less biased). This is his own life he is talking about, and HE knows what he saw and felt inside the cage.

The Conor hate on here is getting close to the prime Honda era. Who would have thought

<36>
Well he basically set himself out to be a bully and badass before and right before the fight- in the worst way at times. And then became a pussy half way through the fight and again basically just gave up and tapped out quick again.

Also, being the one who started the in cage brawl by sucker punching two of khabib's cornermen but still gets let off and is painted as a victim when he is nothing of the sort.

The excuse of not working on standup is also ridiculous. That was his strength. You don't abandon it.

Hold on. I'll give you that this is an excuse. How is it ridiculous though? That probably was a factor in the result of this match. Whether he should have trained his strengths more is...I put it a bit off to the side.

Lol he said he won r1, in what universe LMAO?!?!!?

emfq0myyc76djnwzg.jpg
But but but according to his fans he’s gracious in defeat and according to him, he won the fighter standpoint by cheating the whole fight, by being saved by the bell in round 1 and 2, by asking for mercy in round 3 and by quitting in round 4.
Seriously he’s just deseperate and looking for a moral victory where there isn’t. You can even read between the line that he doesn’t really want a rematch.

He drops hints that Khabib grappling/wrestling is not part of a true fight but within the rules of the sport.

This is the guy that after he was done with boxing was happy to be in a true fight (MMA). Seems like Conor really wants kickboxing.
Thing is he's shite at kicking too.

What is thit? LMAO!!!!
Wooooow!!!

Making excuses, blaming others, and claiming that you trained absolutely zero striking for Khabib is the saddest shit I have ever read. So much for Conor being a humble loser.

His whole post was an embarressment. It's amazing how this clown bullshitted his post so much that he made it sound like he had so much success during the fight and that Khabib just ran the whole fight and capitalized on a few mistakes.

No Conrad, you had about a minutes worth of sucess in the whole fight. It was a one sided asswhoopin from the moment the bell rang. You where a scared little shit before the fight started and you left the fight a broken, defeated man.

Fuck off with this bullshit post. I cant believe I lightened up on the Conor bashing. Fuck this guy lol. Still hasnt been humbled.

Sherdog, I call to you..dont feel sad for this bum...keep the Mcgregor hate going.... Let the hate flow like the nile river, in an endless loop of consistency.

Conor Mcgregor lol. What a loser

Is that you Floyd ..... nope just another internet heavyweight. Just saying from your fellow dogs you may have issues.

Well he basically set himself out to be a bully and badass before and right before the fight- in the worst way at times. And then became a pussy half way through the fight and again basically just gave up and tapped out quick again.

Also, being the one who started the in cage brawl by sucker punching two of khabib's cornermen but still gets let off and is painted as a victim when he is nothing of the sort.
That’s what makes his defeat that much sweeter. But let’s admit without some good guy bad guy stuff we’d just have to talk about fighting lol.

If he’s humble it’s: haha khabib humbled him!

If he talks like he just did it’s: omg why won’t he be humble!

Hold on. I'll give you that this is an excuse. How is it ridiculous though? That probably was a factor in the result of this match. Whether he should have trained his strengths more is...I put it a bit off to the side.

I disagree.
This is an MMA fight. Not training ANYTHING is just plain stupid.

yes, you train MORE the things you think will help you in the fight.
But you don't simply neglect any area.

When have you shown any respect? How can you lose respect when pretty much 100% of your posts are hating on the guy?

Have to say as a guy who neither loathed or loved Conor - his haters have really shown themselves up since the Khabib fight.

They took his banter way, way too serious and are letting loose all this pent up frustration over a guy that doesn't even know they exist.

It's sad to watch. Its just MMA, guys. Don't get so emotional

Yeah, he's really two-faced in his post fight stuff. Everyone swears he took the Nate loss with class, but moments after the fight he was complaining that Nate was so much bigger, he didn't use his energy effectively etc etc etc, coming up with all kinds of excuses.

Back