Conors return will be very scary and reminiscent of his FW run but at LW

Yet he ran away from Nate, didnt he, cuckboy?

You get a "My Man" point out too! cuckboy you crack me up...
1XC2w0Y.gif

He understood after Khabib fight that thre are levels to this stuff and there are fighters that are so dominant and well rounded that h needs to step up waaaaay more. SO he is training. Hope all the bst to Conor, he is a great fighter.

He neds to leave his team too. I remmber during Khabib fight they wre saying "Thats the best he got in 1 round"

They were soooooooooooo wrong, I think thats why he is mad. His team are like Trump amin, just afraid to tell him anything and leave him drowning in mistakes

He understood after Khabib fight that thre are levels to this stuff and there are fighters that are so dominant and well rounded that h needs to step up waaaaay more. SO he is training. Hope all the bst to Conor, he is a great fighter.

He neds to leave his team too. I remmber during Khabib fight they wre saying "Thats the best he got in 1 round"

They were soooooooooooo wrong, I think thats why he is mad. His team are like Trump amin, just afraid to tell him anything and leave him drowning in mistakes

Somebody who knows him and read this forum needs to whisper into his ear "Time to leave Irish Edmund"

I suggest you get a life instead of waiting for this to happen. Your boy was rekt beyond repair.

Khabib destroyed Conor forever. His trash talk is gone, his aura is gone, soon his money will be gone, demand for his shitty whiskey will fall dramatically.

Spare us of your Conortard threads.
Youre a boy if you use the word rekt. What is this? 2009?

Retarded fanboys finding a win in a loss. Pathetic.

I don't know what's worse. The fact they you made this thread or that 20 idiots liking it means they think he has a shot at ever beating Khabib. Hopefully they liked it for a different reason.

Conor's glaring weakness is his gas tank, much more so than his grappling ability. He's easily top five if he had some of that Tony Ferguson level of cardio.

But we've seen lots of guys never fix this issue. I'm not sure Conor can either.

He left his mark and he's still young. Made MMA exciting. I see him retiring within a few years and taking up a more promotional venture. Out of all the MMA talents, he's the GOAT in that regard.

The whole division is on notice. What people don't realize is McGregor has now felt Khabibs skill and its clear that he gave too much respect to Khabib the first fight. Hes back in the gym training like a mad man like he did after losing to Diaz in the first fight. Conor practically retired Nate after the rematch. No one talks about it but its the truth.

Conor is going to run through the LW division now that he has settled in to family life and got the whiskey business going. He could barely train for the first Khabib fight like he usually does and fought Khabib relying on natural ability. Now that he will be refining his skillset I think he becomes a bad matchup for Khabib.

Nothing worse than beating Conor then having to face him in a rematch where he is twice as strong. He is looking very confident and motivated now. Khabib lit a fire in Conor and Mystic Mac is going on an unholy lw run in 2019.

{<Mcgoat}
<{outtahere}><Dany07><TrumpWrong1>

Imgoingtosmeshyourboy.gif

Conor is cooked. Too much fame and too much money. He ain't hungry no more.

Jesus, what is with the absolute cringe worthy Conor nuthugger threads. It is like they cannot accept reality.
05TDC9H.gif

You crack me up with sh!t like this Scott saying sh!t like this...
1XC2w0Y.gif
hahahaha man could you imagine how hilarious and brilliant it would be if Gray beat him by split decision LMAO.

hahahaha man could you imagine how hilarious and brilliant it would be if Gray beat him by split decision LMAO.

I imagine we would be seeing something like this again ↓↓↓

hqdefault.jpg

Nate and Khabib shouldn't even be mentioned in the same sentence. They are leagues apart.

Back