Conspiracy theory: YouTube comments are fake

Reddit is/was filled with bots programmed to argue with eachother.

It was done by design with the idea that arguing triggers likelihood of multiple responses, so if someone engages they will probably do so numerous times, thus increasing clicks, etc.

Copying is one of the things humans do most, it's how we learn... Is there fake comments? Maybe... However copying stuff that is popular is about as human as it gets. "This comment got 100k likes, let's copy it and post it on another video!" People want likes and copying a popular comment is much easier than coming up with their own idea.

There is no need for a conspiracy theory for something that can be easily explained by sentimentalism, stupidity and just outright compulsiveness.

Conspiracy theory: You're not actually as smart as you think you are.

@lsa comments on YouTube videos

Reactions: lsa
If the comments are fake, then the users are fake..how far does the rabbit hole go???

It's very easy to spot a fake vs genuine comment.
I see it in IMDB reviews all the time.

Especially for that new TV series House of Usher
It's filled with bots rating it 10/10 because it's scary as hell.
Bullshit! That's a fuckin bot.

Easiest way to recognize a bot or AI is to read how much info they copy from promotional materials or news sites.

Yeah fake traffic drives real traffic. Also I think IG is race bating kene or shall we call it politically bating me and testing my loyalty. Who knows how many milion billion fake things there are online from reviews to deep fake videos.

So either there is a global conspiracy to promote banal comments OR people are broadly banal in their comments.

Hmmmmm.

Maybe it's all in your head and you lack imagination?

So either there is a global conspiracy to promote banal comments OR people are broadly banal in their comments.

Hmmmmm.

Maybe it's all in your head and you lack imagination?

Or he's a bot!!!

Burn him!!! He turned me into a Newt!!!

I'd say most of the comments on YT are genuine, that's if there spamming something or plugging an ad.

Back