Contacting People you haven’t spoken to in over 15 years...

I have a half sibling I haven’t seen since they were a baby, been 15 years and I’m in my mid twenties. I’ve thought about reaching out to their mom to visit but I feel like a piece of shit for not being around at all

You were maybe 9 at the time? I don't think anybody would blame you for not being around more.

I just did last weekend. It was terrible. Old best friend has lost his mind and is literally insane.

Had an old crush track me down on LinkedIn. I was so in love with this girl but she rejected me back then.

20 years later she finds my LinkedIn profile and sends me a message.

She tells me she got married and had two kids then the husband started banging some chick he met at the gym. She forgave him once, but then found out later that he was banging her again, so she divorced him. Now she's tracking me down to see how my life is going and if I'm single or not.

I basically told her I was very happily married. Which is not entirely true but shit I'd rather raise my kids than someone else's. Besides, she had her chance with me 20 years ago and she blew it.

Facebook and Instagram. Slide in the DMs of girls you used to bang once they change their status to single.

Yeah, it's nice. A few ex colleagues and school friends have found me after losing touch and vice versa. Can't really pop round for a beer with them being I'm not in the UK anymore but it's been a real laugh catching up with them again. Some of them I didn't speak to for like 30 years but picked up where we left off.

Did you know them for a long time like you grew up with them? Because 30 years is a long time.

Did you know them for a long time like you grew up with them? Because 30 years is a long time.
My school friends I did, yes. , and other friends not long after I left school. It really has been nice catching up with people. I was at the same company for over a decade and it's lovely catching up with them being we were all such good friends.
Go for it, what's the worst thing that could happen? Is it a confidence thing?

Why not? Ain’t no shame in having to take medication. I could swap it out for me being high though.
No shame at all. Just like there is no shame in masturbating. But you would probably not lead with that either.

A few years back a dude from high school sent me a friend request on facebook which I accepted. Coincidentally, I ran into him while I was visiting our hometown he still lives in. I was gonna say whats up, figuring he might want to talk since he made the effort to be Facebook "friends" but he quickly averted eye contact and scurried away. Lol people are funny.

Reactions: Zer
there is a reason you havent talked to them in 15 years. The older you get the less friends you have. after 2017 trip to cali i am now down to 1. #2 punched me in the face and i lost a crown on my tooth.

i met my parents friends from vietnam a few weeks ago. You could just tell they went through the shit together.

I banged a girl who dear johned me in bootcamp 3 times then told her I couldn't see her any more. That count?

Break the ice with a dick pic. If they get angry tell them it wasn't yours.

Would you do it? I am thinking about giving it a go because I just got my high school year book out of storage.

I do it but I pick up exactly where we left off. Like I just saw the person yesterday.

It is like I get a song stuck in my head. At a particular spot. Then I get in my car and the music comes on and it is that song at that exact place. Like my mind keeps a record of where everything is at.

Fuck no. If we didn’t stay friends, we’re no longer friends.

What's the point? There's probably a good reason why you lost contact in the first place i.e. you weren't that close to begin with.

Nope. I don't like having to associate with the people I cared enough to stay in contact with, much less some fools I gave up on years ago.

Back