Convince me F1 drivers are real athletes

I actually think he is a good troll

gotta give him credit for how long this thread is going

The fact that he can barely read or write English and has an IQ in the single digits yet you all keep responding to him is pretty damn impressive.

The fact that he can barely read or write English and has an IQ in the single digits yet you all keep responding to him is pretty damn impressive.
What typical American think.if you can not write American we don't talk to you .imagine me saying this in hank voice from king of the hill lol

who wins in a game of soccer or volleyball

f1 racers vs North American big 4?

I mean that guy is dumb as a bag of bricks, but it would absolutely not be shocking if the F1 drivers beat them at soccer.

I mean that guy is dumb as a bag of bricks, but it would absolutely not be shocking if the F1 drivers beat them at soccer.
a lot of baseball players grew up in Latino countries and have exposure to soccer

same with hockey growing up in Europe

nba/nfl are much stronger and faster, if they have some practice/training they should win

maybe not the linemen but receivers, running backs, defensive backs etc

a lot of baseball players grew up in Latino countries and have exposure to soccer

same with hockey growing up in Europe

nba/nfl are much stronger and faster, if they have some practice/training they should win

maybe not the linemen but receivers, running backs, defensive backs etc

It’s far more about skill than physical attributes.

Assuming the drivers are Uber fit, just depends on if they grew up playing or not.

Basically 50/50, but of all the sports to prove your point, soccer is up there with the worst, imo.

Assuming the drivers are Uber fit, just depends on if they grew up playing or not.

Basically 50/50, but of all the sports to prove your point, soccer is up there with the worst, imo.
I'm that confident in the physical disparity

Why do you think that benchmark for athletisizan is what American sports people do lol that is idiotic
Because America dominates sports world wide you can lmao.

Because America dominates sports world wide you can lmao.
Lol delusional like always nobody cares about nfl nba or MLB so I know Hard to.stomach that but it is true no matter how much you hype it it is not true. Like Saudis are investing I. Soccer,f1,tennis,handball,and boat racing is because those sports are world wide and will showcase and pelromote their cities and countries and Saudis not investing in nfl and MLB or nba because they are not world sports or benchmarks or anything worthy to Saudis to promote them and their country

What is the best sport to prove a point other then sport that actually is decathlon in real life soccer. You spring you run long distance you leap you jump and you almost wrestle

You can not dispute anything I say. You really think in 400-800 meter or 200 meter nba tall player would beat f1 driver or 240 plus guy would beat endurance guy lol. Or in high jump or triple jump. Tall and fat guys in high jump and triple jump have much more weight to push of ground and fight gravity while light guys with strong legs have easier time

Back