Media Cormier admit he would have lost to Gane

If a legend like Cormier say that, it says a lot on how he'll say anything he doesn't even believe if it fits the necessary storyline...........

It's quite embarassing to be honest.

Ciryll Gane is a prodigy and can beat anyone, but prime DC is the one guy that you would pick to beat him from MMA history if you could only pick one. Awful stylistical match up for Gane until he fixes his wrestling.

The same guy who got outwrestled by a one legged Ngannou is probably not beating Cormier. DC being a company man, per usual.
DC is a company man. But he's also genuine. I believe him here. You know nothing about fighting. When Gane showcases his TDD vs Jones, we will continue this convo. Son.

I'd root for Gane, but prime DC beats him pretty easily. Terrible style matchup for Gane.

DC knows this, which is why it rubs people the wrong way. He says things he doesn't believe for the sake of towing the company line. Being inauthentic is an quick way to turn people off.

I am a humble and modest man, and although I know I would have won with my wrestling, I will say that I would have lost, to display my humility and maturity. I am comfortable saying it, because I know that you guys believe I would have won anyway.
Daniel_Cormier_Alta_Training_HeadCoach.jpg

DC Shilling hard, his wrestling easily wins against any version of Gane we have seen so far.
Gane is special, dude moves incredibly well for a giant HW, it's freaky, but we don't need to exaggerate him. Let the guy get work on some grappling defense and earn it.

If a legend like Cormier say that, it say a lot on how good Gane is...........

He would for sure lose to Ngannou. And if Gane stuff Jones then it is believable

The thing is people refuse to believe that Ngannou has become a good wrestler, he has long been elite at takedown defense but he has shown in the Stipe and Gane fight.

I do solely because it's Suredawg.

A.) Doesn't bend the knee to Fedor.
2.) Lost to Jones and Stipe, who to others have no claim to HW GOAT or overall GOAT, so how can he say that about Fedor?
III.) He's no longer skinny.
D.) He works for the UFC.
V.) He isn't perfect as a commentator.
6.) Grabbed a towel at a weigh-in. No one has ever done that or got a pass for it, right?
G.) Cried in the cage after a loss.
8.) Think him having his own opinion that others don't agree with means he's a shill rather than just a guy who thinks otherwise.

Haters would be better than him in most of these instances, wouldn't do these things, and have a better moral compass than him.

Then some of these guys turn around and praise Colby or Sonnen, lol.

I only dislike him for the towel thing and how bad he took the Jones stuff there is something cringe about him. Oh and he is a terrible commentator but I respect his opinions as he is the pro fighter.

This thread is intresting because DC who they hate is saying he would lose to Gane but they do not value his own opinion even though HE WOULD KNOW his own skill level relative to someone who never fought and IS NOT Daniel Cormier.

I do solely because it's Suredawg.

A.) Doesn't bend the knee to Fedor.
2.) Lost to Jones and Stipe, who to others have no claim to HW GOAT or overall GOAT, so how can he say that about Fedor?
III.) He's no longer skinny.
D.) He works for the UFC.
V.) He isn't perfect as a commentator.
6.) Grabbed a towel at a weigh-in. No one has ever done that or got a pass for it, right?
G.) Cried in the cage after a loss.
8.) Think him having his own opinion that others don't agree with means he's a shill rather than just a guy who thinks otherwise.

Haters would be better than him in most of these instances, wouldn't do these things, and have a better moral compass than him.

Then some of these guys turn around and praise Colby or Sonnen, lol.

DC acting respectful and modest in front of a camera: sherdog is incensed

Conor punches a nun: sherdog sees this as further proof he's the GOAT, Conor attacks the Catholic Church because he won't stand for child abuse!

He would for sure lose to Ngannou. And if Gane stuff Jones then it is believable

The thing is people refuse to believe that Ngannou has become a good wrestler, he has long been elite at takedown defense but he has shown in the Stipe and Gane fight.

I only dislike him for the towel thing and how bad he took the Jones stuff there is something cringe about him. Oh and he is a terrible commentator but I respect his opinions as he is the pro fighter.

This thread is intresting because DC who they hate is saying he would lose to Gane but they do not value his own opinion even though HE WOULD KNOW his own skill level relative to someone who never fought and IS NOT Daniel Cormier.

How did he take the Jones thing? He cried in the cage after being concussed and Rogan, like the idiot he is, stuck the mic in his face? He cried because he's competitive as hell and that fight meant that much to him? Aldo cried when he lost to McGregor as it meant that much to him and hardly anyone gives him shit, and rightfully so.

Khabib grabs a towel at UFC 254 and the forum seems split on it, but it's open season on DC? Rogan is a bigger shill than DC ever was, never fought and holds fighters to standards he would never apply to himself while not having enough balls to get in there in fight, but he's got the right to talk about Rousey beating men and still be supported by countless people on the forums while the hate for a double champ in DC is near unanimous.

The double standards around here are hilarious.

How did he take the Jones thing? He cried in the cage after being concussed and Rogan, like the idiot he is, stuck the mic in his face? He cried because he's competitive as hell and that fight meant that much to him? Aldo cried when he lost to McGregor as it meant that much to him and hardly anyone gives him shit, and rightfully so.

Khabib grabs a towel at UFC 254 and the forum seems split on it, but it's open season on DC? Rogan is a bigger shill than DC ever was, never fought and holds fighters to standards he would never apply to himself while not having enough balls to get in there in fight, but he's got the right to talk about Rousey beating men and still be supported by countless people on the forums while the hate for a double champ in DC is near unanimous.

I do not mind DC being a shill I find it funny. Bisping is also a shill.

The crying thing is not the issue the brawl in the MGM is, he lost that and started it but acted so innocent and then throwing the shoes I just felt was weak. In a way I feel bad for him because he may have never lost to Jones if Jones fought clean.

There is just something I do not like about DC and his commentary. I do not know why. Like goodie too shoes or something about him. I also feel Gust got robbed against him but that is not his fault oh and I dislike how he eyepoked Stipe to win. I also think his HW legacy is overrated because he got lucky to not have to face Ngannou or Blaydes or be at HW when Ubereem, Werdum, JDS existed.

There is many double standards. I agree and I equally criticize Rogan but the thing is Rogan is part of that alt-right-media whatever you want to call it and is the right skin color or idk right whatever that they like.

I do not mind DC being a shill I find it funny. Bisping is also a shill.

The crying thing is not the issue the brawl in the MGM is, he lost that and started it but acted so innocent and then throwing the shoes I just felt was weak. In a way I feel bad for him because he may have never lost to Jones if Jones fought clean.

There is just something I do not like about DC and his commentary. I do not know why. Like goodie too shoes or something about him. I also feel Gust got robbed against him but that is not his fault oh and I dislike how he eyepoked Stipe to win. I also think his HW legacy is overrated because he got lucky to not have to face Ngannou or Blaydes or be at HW when Ubereem, Werdum, JDS existed.

He doesn't judge his own fights. Stipe eye poked him in his retirement fight. It takes two to tango with Jones and DC at the presser. How is it his fault Ngannou stood around like a mannequin afraid of Lewis in their fight and lost? Blaydes got knocked out by Francis. Overeem couldn't string together enough wins or stay healthy to get a fight with him. Werdum got suspended. None of this is solely his fault, lol.

He doesn't judge his own fights. Stipe eye poked him in his retirement fight. It takes two to tango with Jones and DC at the presser. How is it his fault Ngannou stood around like a mannequin afraid of Lewis in their fight and lost? Blaydes got knocked out by Francis. Overeem couldn't string together enough wins or stay healthy to get a fight with him. Werdum got suspended. None of this is solely his fault, lol.

I mean he retired in my opinion to avoid ever losing to anyone else besides Stipe and Jones. It is similar to why Khabib retired when he did but Khabib did it to avoid ever losing but I am a Khabib fan but honestly he was not entirely done with the division. There was still Lee, and Tony but I know they had their losses. Also someone else I am forgetting oh well.

Well I feel DC got lucky with his HW streak when he returned. So lucky that Ngannou lost, lucky that Werdum was suspended and lucky that Overeem who was a train wreck no longer Uber was up and down. Blaydes also with the brain fart telegraphed takedown that got him KOd also ruined himself.

Cormiers opinion has zero value since he began working for UFC.

Back