News CoronaVIRUS MEGA THREAD DEATH TOLL: 452,271

Are you scared of getting the Coronavirus?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some idiot listened to Trump and killed himself.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/23/health/arizona-coronavirus-chloroquine-death/index.html

It probably did kill the virus though!

0/10.

Trump didnt decide this was a potential treatment. The doctors of many different nations have. Dosage has to be proper and it is usually coupled with other drugs.

Try not to be such a partisan asshat.

You contributed nothing, and your stupid thoughts could have been allayed by simply reading these threads. Thanks.

Everybody has been following this 'online'
Nobody on Sherdog has had it, or knows anybody that has had it.
Everybody that has thought they had it hasnt been medically tested for it.
A friend had been to hospital last couple of days with her mother, talked to a nurse that said they had tested thousands of people in the last month, not ONE tested positive.
I not saying there isn't a virus, but we no nothing about this other than MSM reports ...

Good friend from childhood, his father was killed by it 2 days ago. 60yo, and not in good or bad health. He would have survived the regular flu.

In other words, stfu.

Only 9 countries currently have more than 1,000 cases per 1,000,000 inhabitants. Most of those counties are tiny.

Therefore, it’s entirely plausible that testing 1000 people would yield no positive tests.

What is significantly less plausible (and hasn’t actually been substantiated by a shred of evidence) is that the entire media and medical professionals are working together and simply making up thousands of deaths.

So the maths prove a point... why is anyone even blinking an eye lid at this?

Good friend from childhood, his father was killed by it 2 days ago. 60yo, and not in good or bad health. He would have survived the regular flu.

In other words, stfu.

But did you see the body?

Just kidding btw, my sympathies to your friend. The idea that you shouldn’t believe something unless you’ve directly verified it through physical evidence yourself is blatantly dumb as fuck.

So the maths prove a point... why is anyone even blinking an eye lid at this?

What point does the maths prove?

Why is anyone blinking an eye at this? Because even the most conservative estimates suggest hundreds of thousands of people will die from it

But did you see the body?

Just kidding btw, my sympathies to your friend. The idea that you shouldn’t believe something unless you’ve directly verified it through physical evidence yourself is blatantly dumb as fuck.

No I'm sorry, I didn't go lick his nostrils after he died to check for the virus.

Guess I'm BTFO

There is a sherdogger whi has it in the war room, said he has pneumonia and was offered a hospital bed but went home, I'll try to find it

In the REAL world, you would think that most disconcerning members of the public would be open minded and seek the truth and not just MSM reports and stories from people that you know, people like to exaggerate even to their kin.. i put nothing past anyone to say anything in this emotionally charged fuck fest we are living through, and its just nature to naturally believe anything a family member tells you .. FFS i had my ex-wife lie to me for 17 years for god sake..
My analogy, a child can dream up untold terror in their minds as they look into the abyss of their dark bedroom shadows..

You can have a go at the MSM all you like. Until you provide a shred of evidence that they’re all wrong though, it is nothing but the ramblings of a retard.

Your ex-lying to you is absolutely incomparable to the entirety of the worlds media, health professionals, scientific community and general population lying to you in a cohesive manner.

I don’t personally know anyone with the virus, but you just gotta look at the reports, the body bags, the mass graves in Iran, the Iranian leader that was visibly having a fever on camera, images of people on ICUs struggling to breathe ...

If that doesn’t send alarm bells ringing in your brain, then I don’t know what will.
Take a read of this everyone :
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/do...normal-life-will-return-soon-doctors-n1167246
from that article :
"The hardship will end, it will end soon. Normal life will return," Trump said Monday."

Approx 1million Americans will be infected with COVID19 in around just 12-14 more days.
Extrapolating the numbers at current inf.rates to get that. (assuming they have the testing kits and testers and labs to actually complete enough of them, and even if they *don't* have the testing capablity, it won't change or slowdown the *actual infected numbers*).
And that's just the start of it. Italy and China know what's going to happen and THEY managed to implement a complete country shutdown.

If the USA Administration backs off from the current 'stay at home' advisory and social distancing advisery a lot of people are gonna think "it's ok now, we can relax a bit". = Huge mistake.

This will undoubtedly prolong the pandemic in USA certainly and, implicitly, kill many many more Americans than they would if they had gone really TOUGH from the outset like China and Italy.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/do...normal-life-will-return-soon-doctors-n1167246
from that article :
"The hardship will end, it will end soon. Normal life will return," Trump said Monday."

Approx 1million Americans will be infected with COVID19 in around just 12-14 more days. extrapolating the numbers to get that. (assuming they have the testing kits and testers and labs to actually complete enough of them, and even if they *don't* have the testing capablity, it won't change or slowdown the *actual infected numbers*). And that's just the start of it. Italy and China know what's going to happen and THEY managed to implement a complete country shutdown.

If the USA Administration backs off from the current 'stay at home' advisory and social distancing advisery a lot of people are gonna think "it's ok now, we can relax a bit". = Huge mistake.

Prolonging the pandemic in USA certainly and, implicitly, killing many many more Americans than they would if they had gone really TOUGH from the outset like China and Italy.

Neither nation went Tough from the outset.

China lied and covered up. Italy kept partying.

Be honest man.

Neither nation went Tough from the outset.

China lied and covered up. Italy kept partying.

Be honest man.
ok : edit on that : they got tough when they realized how big of a problem it was. Maybe not from the outset, but when the infected mushroomed up, they went hard-core. Like military and cops in the streets, ENFORCED no-leaving home. USA is failing miserably on that. just my view, everyone is welcome to a different view, of course.

from that article :

Approx 1million Americans will be infected with COVID19 in around just 12-14 more days.
Extrapolating the numbers at current inf.rates to get that. (assuming they have the testing kits and testers and labs to actually complete enough of them, and even if they *don't* have the testing capablity, it won't change or slowdown the *actual infected numbers*).
And that's just the start of it. Italy and China know what's going to happen and THEY managed to implement a complete country shutdown.

This will undoubtedly prolong the pandemic in USA certainly and, implicitly, kill many many more Americans than they would if they had gone really TOUGH from the outset like China and Italy.

We are essentially relying on the common sense of the general public.

We are essentially relying on the common sense of the general public.
yes exactly. And people are inherently selfish unfortunately and, for MOST people, they get away with what they are ALLOWED to get away with. People rarely think "I should do this for the greater good of the nation, despite the fact it is boring and tedious and is going to cost me money and inconvenience etc".

Kickstarter for my new book, "Raping and Pillaging for Dummies".

Who's in?

0.00022% of the global population has died from this. All mamaws and papaws are at risk. Lock them away a trow away da key.

You can have a go at the MSM all you like. Until you provide a shred of evidence that they’re all wrong though, it is nothing but the ramblings of a retard.

Your ex-lying to you is absolutely incomparable to the entirety of the worlds media, health professionals, scientific community and general population lying to you in a cohesive manner.

No my lying ex is an analogy of how people can be manipulated into believing anything because of emotional attachment ..

No my lying ex is an analogy of how people can be manipulated into believing anything because of emotional attachment ..

So my friend is lying about this killing his father?

And yes, despite the non-diagnosis

So he has it but did not test positive for it.. FFS

Sherdoggers - coronavirus = 0 still

He did test positive for it.

“I didn't get a positive test result until March 19th due to lack of testing in Los Angeles.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back