Coronavirus not very megathread.

Fauci verbally bitchslapped Rand Paul today, for the 40th time.

"you do know wtf you are talking about. I say that officially"

I can see why Fauci is resorting to ad-hominem attacks...

He's absolute scum.

He went quiet for a few weeks once the spotlight was on him, like Gates did actually when his wife left and those Epstein photos surfaced. They didn't want the rockstar attention then.

I saw Fauci was back earlier, via the BBC news feed. The hunger for fame is obviously back for him.

We should probably lock down again. Just for a couple of weeks until that curve gets flattened and the spread stopped.
I think people not being selfish assholes and wearing a mask is a much better solution

Spamming a different article to supposedly prove a different point.

How about you defend you BS click bait article first?
Again, which part of his statement do you disagree with?

Which part of the article demonstrates what the title says?

If you have a problem with the article I posted, you need to take it up with the author. I didn't write it. Toss your hissyfit at someone else other than the one who is just linking information.

Lol a group of people I know went to a bar last weekend and all 9 tested positive for Covid. They’re all vaccinated too. Lockdowns 2.0 coming to a fall near you.

….posted

Last edited:
If you have a problem with the article I posted, you need to take it up with the author. I didn't write it. Toss your hissyfit at someone else other than the one who is just linking information.

Why can’t you answer simple questions about the article you posted?

Fauci verbally bitchslapped Rand Paul today, for the 40th time.

"you do know wtf you are talking about. I say that officially"

Imagine believing this. Then again, u are clearly just a troll.

“I say that officially.”

LOL!!

Imagine a grown man schilling for Fraudcci at this point.

You are willing to defend someone INVOLVED in the deaths of millions because of politics

Then again, the Queen has been gargling the tiny balls of Cuomo also.

Imagine a grown man schilling for Fraudcci at this point.

You are willing to defend someone INVOLVED in the deaths of millions because of politics

Then again, the Queen has been gargling the tiny balls of Cuomo also.

Queen is another similar poster, and I’ve noticed a string of similar astroturfing of mainstream articles and narratives and a refusal to actually defend any criticism... such a strain of anti-intellectualism running through this place right now.

Why can’t you answer simple questions about the article you posted?

Why don't you read it in its entirety and find out. I'm not here to spoon feed YOU.

Lol a group of people I know went to a bar last weekend and all 9 tested positive for Covid. They’re all vaccinated too. Lockdowns 2.0 coming to a fall near you.

Let me know how they progress. I'm seriously interested.

Back