Cory Sandhagen KO Frankie Edgar GIFS

PossibleSlipperyBongo-size_restricted.gif
WellgroomedZanyAchillestang-size_restricted.gif
SlightQuaintCirriped-size_restricted.gif
AltruisticReflectingInexpectatumpleco-size_restricted.gif

Thanks as always.

Fyi i really like watching these when my phone takes a while to load so the gifs run in slow mo.

good lord frankie falls like he got hit in a drive by..

thanks for the gifs as always..

I wish Mario Yamasaki was reffing so Frankie would’ve gotten more of an opportunity to be a warrior.

early stoppage

When I saw Sandhagen doing the Khamzat Chimaev thing and having seeing what he said about Khamzat early this week, I knew he channelled his inner Chimaev tonight.

We can all live long lives as alpha apex predators if we stay in touch with our inner Chimaev

Great ko against a legend. Frankie drops to 135 and still looks like he’s massively outsized.

Can we just appreciate for a minute that Sandhagen is 7-1 in the UFC with an absolutely BONKERS strength of schedule?

He beat Lineker (who tf wanted to fight Lineker?) Alcantra, Assuncao, Moraes and Edgar. Granted Frankie is past it, but its still an accomplishment and he did it with a spectacular 30 second KO.

This should also put into context how talented Aljo is. Out of those 8 fights, he has one loss and it was Aljo taking him out in the first round. Sure styles make fights, but its a big deal.

He will be alright he didn't feel a thing

Great ko against a legend. Frankie drops to 135 and still looks like he’s massively outsized.

Not really. Edgar definitely didn't look small in his debut with Pedro Munoz.

Sandhagen is a freakishly tall guy for the division. Aljo is closer in height to Edgar and he took Sandhagen out. I don't think Edgar is undersized, he's just outside of his athletic prime and fighting more talented people.

Shop that stiffened Frankie incoming

Back