Costa vs Pereira at LHW would be an insane stand up war

I know they won't give him a title shot because he is not ranked, but can you imagine if this fight happened? It will be a pure fire fight of aggression. Two bulls going at it, someone is going down 100%. I wish UFC had more fun match ups like this instead of wrestler vs striker... it's getting boring.
On Paper Costa gets murked.
He is just not savvy enough to not get caught.

Sentiments shared by most wise MMA fans. Dude had some borderline funny tweets but ever since Izzy knocked him up, I can see that going into labor did a number on him.

He's giving birth soon to Izzy's baby, but he looks happy....

1700992547483.png

junior-schwarzenegger-baby.gif

I know they won't give him a title shot because he is not ranked, but can you imagine if this fight happened? It will be a pure fire fight of aggression. Two bulls going at it, someone is going down 100%. I wish UFC had more fun match ups like this instead of wrestler vs striker... it's getting boring.
blocked-kid-funny-basketball-game-meme-pyj6hhox52efpnr9.gif

It would be insane for maybe 2 or 3 minutes, before Costa is slept

Would watch. Costa is still a big guy with power. You never know.
Is he tho?
He has never finished anyone by one punch and could not even finish shopworn Rockhold.

Costa is more of an aggressive volume puncher with arms that make him look more powerful than he actually is.

Costa was ready to derail the Wolf hype

these things happen,
King Mo Lawal almost died from the same infeection,
this is a really dangerous health hazard,
and it happen a lot with people training on facilities that are not cleaned properly daily

i prefer he pulled off and fight another day

Costa just need the right team and he can beat the crap out of Strickland for sure

Has anyone’s stick took more of a hit in a single fight than Costas after the Izzy shellac’ing?

Wasn't Costa's biggest win against the fat shell of Hendricks?

In order for the stand up war to happen there is one very important ingredient that is missing.....perhaps the most important. Costa doesn't fight anymore.

What good is an employee/contractor that only shows up to work once a year.

Could you imagine if you made a thread that actually added some value to this forum? I know, that takes fairytale levels of imagination.
If you don’t like stylistic matchups, go watch kickboxing or boxing. This is MMA, numb nuts.

I heard Costa can't stand anymore after Izzy, (coughs), violated him in their last fight. Then I also heard labor was quite rough for Paulo to the point where he had to drop the fight with Khamzat. All of that trash talk and the clown decides to go into labor lol.

At this point, Paulo Costa should just join Blacked and perform there, it would be far more fitting for him than the Octagon. Dana White should cut him.
You keep letting your Costa fantasies out. No doubt you display tendencies of a low-key closet homo. But you do you.

Is he tho?
He has never finished anyone by one punch and could not even finish shopworn Rockhold.

Costa is more of an aggressive volume puncher with arms that make him look more powerful than he actually is.

Which seems like a terrible style to fight Alex to me, especially now he seems to have lost much of the toughness we saw earlier in his career.

What has Costa done to inspire such confidence that he can hang with elite strikers?

I like Costa... the looking like a fool in the Vettori fight left a bad mark but he seems to be a entertaining guy...
but him try to stand and bang with Alex is a stupid idea... and that goes for 95% of the weight class as well....

Back