Social Court of Public Opinion convicts Nurse of Racism, Race Baiters get her put on leave. They were wrong

Lock her up and throw away the key

Make an example out of racist Karens like her

No crime has been committed by those guys. She is getting screwed because people are reporting her to the hospital. There are some suspicious things she did on video though. She saw she was being recorded and started to hide her ID. She also did the whole fake crying thing. Still nothing too bad. Being a rude person isn't a crime. The video is also edited so we don't know what exactly went on.
well if she had the bike first then she should not be the only one getting crapped on here. I think any person would try to cover their information up as well.

It just seems like a frivolous cross to bare. I mean, plenty of much more important injustices have happened since smirker kid.
All of mainstream media conspiring to make you hate a white kid... Yeah, whats the big deal?

well if she had the bike first then she should not be the only one getting crapped on here. I think any person would try to cover their information up as well.
I am not familiar with the Citibike renting system. I am just going by what I see in the video and how bike share places are in other places. Suppose say you are standing right next to a rental bike waiting to use it. The bikes charge by time so you are going to pay for it when you decide to leave. I go on my phone and then book it or scan it while you are next to it. You would be a little annoyed at me for "stealing" your bike. I think the issue was that it was the only E-bike available on the rack. The rest are pedal bikes and she isn't trying to pedal since she is pregnant. It's just two groups of people fighting over an E-bike. I don't think anyone is being racist. She kinda freaked out. She grabbed one of the people's phones too.

I am not familiar with the Citibike renting system. I am just going by what I see in the video and how bike share places are in other places. Suppose say you are standing right next to a rental bike waiting to use it. The bikes charge by time so you are going to pay for it when you decide to leave. I go on my phone and then book it or scan it while you are next to it. You would be a little annoyed at me for "stealing" your bike. I think the issue was that it was the only E-bike available on the rack. The rest are pedal bikes and she isn't trying to pedal since she is pregnant. It's just two groups of people fighting over an E-bike. I don't think anyone is being racist. She kinda freaked out. She grabbed one of the people's phones too.

She had already rented it

I love how everyone just claims she was "fake crying"... like have any of you EVER been around pregnant women before?

The lady was coming off a 15 hour work shift while pregnant. Give her a fucking break.

Of course, we've gone from "Believe women" to "Respect health care workers" to "Stop fucking fake crying about getting your bike taken you racist Karen bitch. FIRE HER!"

Wow...

No crime has been committed by those guys. She is getting screwed because people are reporting her to the hospital. There are some suspicious things she did on video though. She saw she was being recorded and started to hide her ID. She also did the whole fake crying thing. Still nothing too bad. Being a rude person isn't a crime. The video is also edited so we don't know what exactly went on.
Agreed,
But at the same time if she did pay for the bike and the guy happened to push it back in to lock it, then claim the bike as his own; then he is at fault as well.

and if he did do that, then he was being a jerk as well and trying to video tape it as her fault. And it doesn’t help that his video footage would have started after he allegedly pushed (locked the bike back in).

end of the day, she has receipts (evidence) he does not. He just has a video tape after the fact

I guess I should have waited for the punchline seeing you started this thread. :D I'm not surprised you're ready to take her lawyer's word for it without any further investigation. This second version might be true but I'm watching Roshomon right now so I'd wait to see if the guy has a receipt of his own and how it matches against the timestamps and port IDs on hers. At any rate it did appear she was fake crying and was the one trying to straddle the bike while claiming it was the guy hurting her fetus.

They have them. Dude rented it right have taking it from her

Another asshat from the Court of Public Opinion... You're not any better than the two race baiting douches.. Tariq and Crump

lol... I see Crump deleted his tweet. Shocker. Asshole kics up a rasism hornets nest, then bail after finding out he's a fucktard.

Think he'll apologize to that nurse? Not likely...

I love how everyone just claims she was "fake crying"... like have any of you EVER been around pregnant women before?

The lady was coming off a 15 hour work shift while pregnant. Give her a fucking break.

Of course, we've gone from "Believe women" to "Respect health care workers" to "Stop fucking fake crying about getting your bike taken you racist Karen bitch. FIRE HER!"

Wow...

This... So crazy she was being emotional. Fuck these clowns

First article I read was on Yahoo. It said the womanw as trying to take the bike that the Black guy paid for. This was before the woman's lawyer said they have receipts. I don't remmember which media org. put out the article I read. I don't watch MSM so don't know what they have said.
Yahoo doesn't run their own news. That looks like it was from REVOLT.tv who claim they are "the space for the unapologetic, authoritative voice of Hip Hop culture, which includes rap and R&B music, and social justice news." Social Justice Warriors confirmed. <mma4>

They have them. Dude rented it right have taking it from her

Another asshat from the Court of Public Opinion... You're not any better than the two race baiting douches.. Tariq and Crump

No matter who was in the right it's ridiculous to assume racial motivations. Suspected white supremacist? Now where'd I put my Jumping to Conclusions game?

Agreed,
But at the same time if she did pay for the bike and the guy happened to push it back in to lock it, then claim the bike as his own; then he is at fault as well.

and if he did do that, then he was being a jerk as well and trying to video tape it as her fault. And it doesn’t help that his video footage would have started after he allegedly pushed (locked the bike back in).

end of the day, she has receipts (evidence) he does not. He just has a video tape after the fact
I agree. I think this could have been settled if both sides were a little nicer to each other. Those dudes are assholes for some sort of perceived slight and she was freaking out. The stranger did the right thing. They should have just reset the bike and went their separate way.

I'm black, getting shit talked because of my color isn't news. In short, welcome to party...\

And Honestly, i don't give a shit.

My point is that it's socially acceptable to talk shit about white people. There are entire videos and articles dedicated to whiteness being bad. It's very weird.

Back