International ***COVID-19 Breaking News v19: U.S. coronavirus deaths top 100,000***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going with science. Zer must have checked the oil of a few Brazilian trannies with his dipstick by now and he is still breathing. Can't be too bad.

Reactions: Zer
I keep telling myself that virus mutate to be more infectous to spread but not more deadly b/c they need their hosts alive to spread. Nature 101
unfortunately evolution do not plan ahead.

There has never been a vaccine for the cold or any type of coronavirus and they have been working on them for years.

Not totally true; there was one developed for livestock -pigs i think, that successfully helped to eradicate infections in those animals to the point that some companies stopped producing the vaccine iirc. With regard to humans theres never really been an urgent need for a coronavirus vaccine development until now, and look how fast multiple have been created since the virus was sequenced in January 2020.

Last edited:
unfortunately evolution do not plan ahead.
yeah ..
its illogical to think that.
mutations doesnt necessary work in that way..
it occurs randomly.
a pathogenic rna virus that is in a pandemic spread level already, can reach so many different things.
so.. its just wrong to say that the virus mutate to be more infectous to spread but not more deadly b/c they need their hosts alive to spread.

I am going with science. Zer must have checked the oil of a few Brazilian trannies with his dipstick by now and he is still breathing. Can't be too bad.

Got a runny nose but nothing serious

Well if you consider the mental health of people who had being enduring the lockdowns and families who had lost their jobs? this is coming from the same Ford govt where one of their minsters went to vacation while everyone else was on lockdown not knowing how to pay their rent for their home or apartment.

Spare me the nonsense.

I’m fairly certain that minister you are speaking of travelled when there were no travel restrictions and Ontarians were only being “advised” to not travel and stay home, meaning he did nothing incorrect, but certainly made a bad decision for a public figure.

Ford is clearly legitimately trying to to navigate this as responsibly as possible. It’s unfortunate that he will never get any level of positive recognition from the 30% of Ontario who is Liberal no-matter-what. It’s also unfortunate the province is in such a dismal financial situation going into this.

Ford is clearly legitimately trying to to navigate this as responsibly as possible.

He's legitimately clueless. Motherfucker put a lockdown on restaurants, before any data even came out that pointed to them being a big issue. Then the data came out that proved they weren't a big deal, and he was all "Aww, shucks! Sorry, but our intuition trumps statistics, or at least that's what they told me to say. Too bad."

Guy is a clueless puppet. Fuck that fat piece of shit.

I’m fairly certain that minister you are speaking of travelled when there were no travel restrictions and Ontarians were only being “advised” to not travel and stay home, meaning he did nothing incorrect, but certainly made a bad decision for a public figure.

Ford is clearly legitimately trying to to navigate this as responsibly as possible. It’s unfortunate that he will never get any level of positive recognition from the 30% of Ontario who is Liberal no-matter-what. It’s also unfortunate the province is in such a dismal financial situation going into this.
This is coming from the same govt who just a week before that happened who stated "Travel outside of Ontario/Canada will not be tolerated"

This pandemic has created a no win scenario politically. No matter who does what, there will be a sizeable portion of the population that will have valid criticisms. About the only thing they could do is set bare minimum safety standards then let people make their own decisions. Then we'd be inundated with cries of "won't somebody think of the elderly", but something's gotta give.

He's legitimately clueless. Motherfucker put a lockdown on restaurants, before any data even came out that pointed to them being a big issue. Then the data came out that proved they weren't a big deal, and he was all "Aww, shucks! Sorry, but our intuition trumps statistics, or at least that's what they told me to say. Too bad."

Guy is a clueless puppet. Fuck that fat piece of shit.

I'm in the same camp. Dude is a fucking moron. Kept the schools open, what a joke. All those little super spreaders running around in groups, hugging, play fighting but can't have the restaurants open, which weren't even the problem anyway. Even now, retail is open until 8pm. lmao

This pandemic has created a no win scenario politically. No matter who does what, there will be a sizeable portion of the population that will have valid criticisms. About the only thing they could do is set bare minimum safety standards then let people make their own decisions. Then we'd be inundated with cries of "won't somebody think of the elderly", but something's gotta give.

Did you end up having covid? I remember you saying you couldn't taste and was going to get tested. How do you think Kenney has handled this? I think all things considered he's done a decent job. Just bad optics fighting with doctors and nurses during a pandemic.

I'm in the same camp. Dude is a fucking moron. Kept the schools open, what a joke. All those little super spreaders running around in groups, hugging, play fighting but can't have the restaurants open, which weren't even the problem anyway. Even now, retail is open until 8pm. lmao

The whole provincial "Lockdown" followed by a "State of Emergency" says it all. Everyone is confused. It's like a hat on hat, and he can't explain the differences. Cops are confused. Politicians are confused. The public is confused. But it's a necessary measure of some kind, because reasons.

Oh', but he's gonna be cracking down on those big box stores, and have inspectors inspecting...something or other. Oh', and if you're worried about small businesses, then shop online to support small businesses who don't have a website, or any online presence at all, and you'll save them...somehow...

100% goof.

The whole provincial "Lockdown" followed by a "State of Emergency" says it all. Everyone is confused. It's like a hat on hat, and he can't explain the differences. Cops are confused. Politicians are confused. The public is confused. But it's a necessary measure of some kind, because reasons.

Oh', but he's gonna be cracking down on those big box stores, and have inspectors inspecting...something or other. Oh', and if you're worried about small businesses, then shop online to support small businesses who don't have a website, or any online presence at all, and you'll save them...somehow...

100% goof.
Ironical about these new so called State of Emergency arent they the same rules we had being following for the past 9/10 months now? the doing workout part is a bit ironic when knowing all the gyms are closed. I guess walking or running etc counts i suppose.

I hope the lockdowns end so gyms can open again. I dont mind wearing a mask while in gym. This cant continue forever. I am sure what the politicians are doing is probably violating our charter of rights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back