Media Covington, Nickal, and O’Malley will prove Dana White wrong.

Do you see a potential Covington vs Islam as being USA vs. Dagestan?

• Yes; Colby is team usa (Trump, all American wrestler) and Islam is team Russia/Dagestan

• No; fighters do not represent countries, this is just a Colby vs Islam

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sean_wongster_wongmastter

Double Yellow Card
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
Dana White recently put this generation of Americans on blast by claiming Khabib and his goon squad could crush this generation of US weaklings.

There will be no better of showing of American dominance by this generation (Colby is 35, so it is still currently his generation) than when Colby beats Edwards and then Islam. Colby is from the social media generation no doubt about it with his use of twitter/instagram.

He will show Dana that Dagestan wouldn’t run over this generation.

I think Bo Nickal will also be a future champ, and O’Malley will show the strength of this current generation by being a long time champ.

Go team USA.

Dana White is fed up with this generation of “f***ing p***es.”

The UFC CEO (and longtime Trump supporter) believes the United States has gotten so soft, so weak, that former UFC lightweight champion Khabib Nurmagomedov and his Dagestani goon squad could probably “take over” the country because nobody stateside would be strong enough to oppose them.

Dana White recently put this generation of Americans on blast by claiming Khabib and his goon squad could crush this generation of US weaklings.

There will be no better of showing of American dominance by this generation (Colby is 35, so it is still currently his generation) than when Colby beats Edwards and then Islam. Colby is from the social media generation no doubt about it with his use of twitter/instagram.

I think Bo Nickal will also be a future champ, and O’Malley will show the strength of this current generation by being a long time champ.

Go team USA.

The UFC CEO (and longtime Trump supporter) believes the United States has gotten so soft, so weak, that former UFC lightweight champion Khabib Nurmagomedov and his Dagestani goon squad could probably “take over” the country because nobody stateside would be strong enough to oppose them.
Americans may be fat and weak, but let's see how those Dagestani crotch sniffers' takedowns fare against a bunch of rednecks holding AR

yee-haw-usa-flag.gif

Last edited:

Go team USA.

I’m a proud American, but this new Generation of Leftist SJW’s can’t even beat their dicks because they either chopped them off or took hormones to turn them into a giant clitoris.

I am amazed that some american still believe the propaganda "America No 1" mantra. Before the age of internet, yes it can be an excuse but now with all the revelations of corruption, scandals, CIA, FBI, etc conspiracies and truth whistle blowers, I say give it a rest. I am not saying that America is bad, but she is definately not Number One.

How to offend an American 101. Forgot how stylish Askren was, got the perfect substitute teacher look going on

If people see it as USA vs Russia, then it will be USA vs Russia for them, if they don't see it that way, then it won't be USA vs Russia for them. There is no one right or wrong answer.

<Fedor23>

It makes sense that U Fight Cheap wages would eventually result in people from economically depressed areas gaining ground, because you need a very low exchange rate vs the dollar to make a UFC career viable.

12/12 USD looks a lot better when a wheelbarrow full of your home country's currency would only buy you a Big Mac in the US.

'Mericans are financially and much physically better off just working at Burger King, so all that's really left in the talent pool are random psychos, deadbeats or chicks who just use the UFC to promote their Onlyfans account.

Still boggles my mind that grown ass people post stuff like this online.

Go team USA.

Colby will not be champion, he's already almost a has been. Doubt over hyped Bo will either. Sean is losing to Vera soon.

Back