Crawford Ex-Haters Report in

As the acting President of the Crawford Hating Club, I hereby renounce my membership. Everyone lay down your arms and join the Crawford Appreciation Club.
Crawford believers feel free to gloat.

Fair enough.

*tears card to shreds*

That type of performance at 36 years old, wow. Crawford is a generational talent. Anybody hating on him should be ignored.

I was initially a Crawford fan until he wasted several years of his prime fighting lower level opposition after moving up to welterweight. It rubbed a lot of fans wrong including myself. However, while I am pro-Spence, I did pick Bud to stop him. I just expected the fight to be highly competitive as that was the perception going in. Bud blew him away. That was a virtuoso performance. Respect.

This fight gave me ptsd of my old man giving me that father son asswhooping.

Crawford got a lot of hate from a lot of ppl on here.
Top Rank guys seem to do well against PBC guys.

i'm a pretty vocal critic of bud's career at 147, but he definitely proved he's the best welterweight tonight. knocked spence around like he didn't even belong in there, it was equally glorious and horrifying.

i hope spence doesn't ask for the rematch and bud can go wreck havoc at 154. he seems built for it.

ok now cool your jets
He was going to fight Charlo next anyways ...Kind of been the rumor that Spence was still better than Jermell . Do you honestly want to see a generational talent like Bud fight guys like Tim Tszyu, Keith Thurman, Danny Garcia, Costono, Fedora.....You want to see him fight expired or severely outmatched competition???? See him stagnant at 154 like he did 147???? Nah, he should fight the winner of Charlo Canelo. Let's keep this legendary match-up train going.

With Spence and Crawford out of the way Boots can now rule 147. Gain valuable titles and experience. I no longer think Boots is ready for the Crawford we saw last night. If Boots can make 147 comfortable still just makes sense for him to build his career and resume there & pick up what should be easy titles for him.

Never bough into this ''too close to call'' thing. Crawford should have been the definite favorite and he showed why.

I picked Crawford, but thought it would be competitive. The thing is the eye test and common opponents suggested otherwise. I might have been swayed by the masses.

Wasn’t really hate, more frustration, put it this way.

If the Spence fight happened years ago like it should have, we could possibly have been watching Crawford trying to unify 154 last night.

Gave him his props for signing the fight to begin with and obviously even more for the performance. He is the dude.

Amazing, amazing display.

Not a Bud hater but I still think he pushed for this fight after seeing how Spence performed against Ugas. Spence looked really slow compared to his previous fights.

I hope this fight happened sooner. But I'm still glad it happened and didn't end up in a BS decision.

I've been on the Bud bandwagon since he beat Gamboa.

While I thought his fight with Spence was going to be a coin-toss, he absolutely dominated and exceeded everyone's expectations.

Hope he gets the love (and money) that he deserves. He is a person that boxing should want as an ambassador. Hard working, no-nonsense and destructive (and no drama outside of the ring).

Back